Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
All the stuff she bought for her struggling friend is junk food and processed ham, I’m sorry but not everybody eats junk food all day everyday like her seriously!! If your going to help somebody out with food shop at least buy proper food meat veg fruit potatoes rice pasta stuff that she could make proper meals out of!! Suppose it’s a good thing she bought her toilet roll cause she will need it after that junk and processed hams 😂
It’s all the stuff she eats. First it was the woman had lost a baby then it was oh she’s struggling for food. I honestly don’t think this person is real I think she was using it as an excuse to sell that crap to whoever. She realised no one wanted it so she gives some sob story about another person needing help thinking she can guilt people in to giving her money. She’s disgraceful. This “friend” must be really down in her luck if she lost a baby then struggles for food and has Sabrina as a friend.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
It’s all the stuff she eats. First it was the woman had lost a baby then it was oh she’s struggling for food. I honestly don’t think this person is real I think she was using it as an excuse to sell that crap to whoever. She realised no one wanted it so she gives some sob story about another person needing help thinking she can guilt people in to giving her money. She’s disgraceful. This “friend” must be really down in her luck if she lost a baby then struggles for food and has Sabrina as a friend.
Exactly! I don’t think the person is real either as in her haul video she says that’s all she bought for her and will give it to her when she can🙄 seriously like those hams and burgers will be gone out of date by that logic 😅 it’s all for her and the animals

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Also in the bikes video you can see my car sitting there hahaha. Also she waiting until those boys were setting their bikes up then she went up to them and was like I will watch them for you. There was no them arguing over who was staying outside. I could hear everything. They looked at her like wtf. She was leaving then she stopped and went back when she spyed the boys on bikes. I literally walked past her in McDonald’s. Let me just say even uglier in person.
Just looking back at these pics, does she seriously not brush that hair 😂😂and I dunno but anytime she’s doing her ‘outside videos’ she’s always wearing that same coloured top and them leggings and boots. I’m sorry but I can just imagine her smelling like a fish market. Ball sack eyes prob scared the s out of the teenage boys, and the way your talking about how she was getting on,it sounds like she was creepin on them or something, like she wanted them to speak to her…wanted to be noticed.. I dunno, maybe I read it wrong but even the way she was going on in that video about them too, it sounded creepy. Weird gal wanting attention from teenage boys 🙃

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just looking back at these pics, does she seriously not brush that hair 😂😂and I dunno but anytime she’s doing her ‘outside videos’ she’s always wearing that same coloured top and them leggings and boots. I’m sorry but I can just imagine her smelling like a fish market. Ball sack eyes prob scared the s out of the teenage boys, and the way your talking about how she was getting on,it sounds like she was creepin on them or something, like she wanted them to speak to her…wanted to be noticed.. I dunno, maybe I read it wrong but even the way she was going on in that video about them too, it sounded creepy. Weird gal wanting attention from teenage boys 🙃
She was watching them when she came out then she went to walk off but came back to talk to them. Could hear the fakeness in her voice as she spoke. She even said oh I need to rest my knee. And looking at her in person her eyes don’t look swollen or red. They are no where as bad as she lets on.
She really is a state. And no one even looked at her direction. You can also see quite clearly that is a doll.
And to your smell question only thing I smelt as I walked past was sweat. I’m going to guess boob sweat hahahaha

Attachments

• IMG_7213.jpeg
    IMG_7213.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7217.jpeg
    IMG_7217.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7218.jpeg
    IMG_7218.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 66
May 6, 2024
antrim
Right so I went to the graveyard and saw the infamous graves. They honestly look a lot smaller in real life.
When she catches up on here and sees these she’s gona go off on a meltdown 🙈
She puts the doll in the trolley and leaves the pram at the door of Asda.
See hearing her speak about this “friend” that she’s buying stuff for I’m struggling to believe it’s real. First she said the woman had lost a baby not today it’s oh she’s struggling for food? So which is it? Plus that stuff looks exactly like what she buys herself. I’m smell a liar.
She buys it all because shes just addicted to buying toys. Single woman with no kids and she’s hovering around the toy aisles like a right weirdo. She needs to grow up and get a life.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She was watching them when she came out then she went to walk off but came back to talk to them. Could hear the fakeness in her voice as she spoke. She even said oh I need to rest my knee. And looking at her in person her eyes don’t look swollen or red. They are no where as bad as she lets on.
She really is a state. And no one even looked at her direction. You can also see quite clearly that is a doll.
And to your smell question only thing I smelt as I walked past was sweat. I’m going to guess boob sweat hahahaha
It looks like she is stalking them looking at them and watching what they are doing looks very creepy so not right to approach underage boys like that

May 6, 2024
antrim
Right if that were a man he’d be getting called all sorts. That is weird her hanging around those boys.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Maybe she was playing make believe that they were Jamie’s friends and was with them on a day out🤣🤣
Omg get out of my head hahaha. I was going to write that. She was probably imaging that Jamie was in there with his mates and she was watching the bikes along with Jamie’s wee sister. It was soo creepy watching her do that. It’s like she uses the doll as a beard. No one would think anything is wrong with a mother and baby talking to kids.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
When she catches up on here and sees these she’s gona go off on a meltdown 🙈
She buys it all because shes just addicted to buying toys. Single woman with no kids and she’s hovering around the toy aisles like a right weirdo. She needs to grow up and get a life.
Bring it on sabby. Public graveyard. And no one would know where the grave is of she hadn’t of told everyone where it was.
In one of her fake suicide video rants she said if anyone wants me I’ll be in Greenhill section d. That’s how I knew where to go lol

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Bring it on sabby. Public graveyard. And no one would know where the grave is of she hadn’t of told everyone where it was.
In one of her fake suicide video rants she said if anyone wants me I’ll be in Greenhill section d. That’s how I knew where to go lol
Guaranteed she will start some fing rant about us tonight , same se she always does but this time it will be " take that photo down of the rest bed" but yet she has it plastered all over social media 🙈 fing idiot so she is 😄

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Omg get out of my head hahaha. I was going to write that. She was probably imaging that Jamie was in there with his mates and she was watching the bikes along with Jamie’s wee sister. It was soo creepy watching her do that. It’s like she uses the doll as a beard. No one would think anything is wrong with a mother and baby talking to kids.
🤣🤣great minds think alike!! We all can’t be wrong about her. We all think the very same about this looney toon, she just gets thick cause she we are right and others will see it to if she doesn’t try shut us up 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
WHAT is with that supposed food parcel for the made up friend? 10 packets of biscuits, TEN! and a pile of processed garbage. If someone was genuinely needing some food, send them some money to go and pick what they want themselves. There is no way she is "gifting" that pile of se to anyone. Fridge raiders and burgers in plastic boxes😭