Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 she doesn't care about other people's losses it's all me me me with her! Them parents had them kids for 6 7 an 9 years bless wee Jamie she was told he was gone she had time 2 accept before she had 2 deliver him them wee kids went 2 a dance class and never came home .. how she changed the subject 2 make it all about her again showed her true colours even more there's no heart there at all
I honestly think she’s jealous of anyone else getting attention for a loss because she thinks all the attention and sympathy should be on her.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Blurting Belinda , that's her new fing name 😂😂 yap yap yap acting like a spoilt brat !! So what scabby , your address is there out in the big wide world for all to see , back in the day everybody's address and phone number was there for everyone to see in a telephone directory and no one gave a do !! Look on Google and there are loads of photos of your son / brothers graves . So don't run your sty mouth off about us ok . And your needing a fing scrub madam , your eyes are just dirty and need a wash , nothing to do with hay-fever and your the bad one not us . You thieving good for nothing dirty sty clampit!! They can smell you in Belfast ffs 😂 go do yourself , ram a tampax up your nostril and stop your snorting , give your face a lick ffs 🤢 just do right off will you , your like an itch that can't be reached 😂 you duck abuser !! 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She thinks if she says bad stuff about our partners or kids that it’s going to hurt us. All it shows is what she is green with jealous over. She doesn’t have a partner or kids and that makes her so mad. It’s so obvious. It’s not our fault you don’t have these things.
And my god get some perspective. Nothing physical has happened to you by what we write here. Coming off TikTok or blocking this site and you could get on with your life. There are family’s in Southport who are destroyed. And she’s sitting in her free house getting benefits. Not having to work can do anything with her life but she chooses this. Eternal victim. She really doesn’t know what a victim is.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Blurting Belinda , that's her new fing name 😂😂 yap yap yap acting like a spoilt brat !! So what scabby , your address is there out in the big wide world for all to see , back in the day everybody's address and phone number was there for everyone to see in a telephone directory and no one gave a do !! Look on Google and there are loads of photos of your son / brothers graves . So don't run your sty mouth off about us ok . And your needing a fing scrub madam , your eyes are just dirty and need a wash , nothing to do with hay-fever and your the bad one not us . You thieving good for nothing dirty sty clampit!! They can smell you in Belfast ffs 😂 go do yourself , ram a tampax up your nostril and stop your snorting , give your face a lick ffs 🤢 just do right off will you , your like an itch that can't be reached 😂 you duck abuser !! 😂
Duck abuser 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I honestly think she’s jealous of anyone else getting attention for a loss because she thinks all the attention and sympathy should be on her.
100% thinks the world owes her something.. I believe she's always been crazy even before wee Jamie .. Jamie's fathers posts Said it all ..good help that poor man all them lies she has Sid about him an never once has he clled her out that tells me alot about the type of man that he is .

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yes apparently they had their whole life planned out together. But she only has one photo of him and never actually met him. Never went to a funeral was just told he had died from a brain tumour. Never visits his grave. Wonder how much money she gave him before he succumbed to a tumour.
do says it all if that's the length he went to to get rid of her 🤣

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Catch yourself on Sabby , your making yourself look completely stupid ffs 😂😂😂 , you must charge your phone many times a day for all the se you spurt on tik tok . You'd be cheaper standing in your yard with a megaphone and let your mouth run 😂😂😂