Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If we report her to DWP she’s gonna tell them we torture her 😂
🤣😂😂😂 omg like they really give a do. If they ask her where the extra money is coming from and why is lying about not being able to work. She will tell them oh I’ve been bullied for years. So has my dead son. They would lock her up.
So after alienating all her followers and the nice people asking how she is. She told them all to leave her alone and how do they think she feels??? Now she’s asking them to buy her tatty keyrings. Wonder if she’d do me one with ducks on it 😅😂😂😂 I want to know how she can’t afford one day at the beach. Stop buying crap for a week and see what you can save. Have a bit of dignity ffs. Begging for money to fund something for her. Awk coz poor Jamie never got to the port. What if he wants to go to Disneyland are you going on the beg for that. Post the memory bear to Florida??
It’s all madness. And how did Jodie know about the online things. Should have told her about the prime incident see what she thought of that.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Manipulative is the only word for her latest video, “take pitty on me I’m a sad t” 😅 then spits Jamie into the narrative and then Jodie to try get people to take pitty on her to give her money to go to the beach, do right off Sabrina you are a walking t!! Pay for your own day out and if you can’t afford to go don’t fing go like a normal person!!! Don’t expect others to pay you so you can go! Those people work hard for their money it’s not yours to take when you feel like it!! You get more than enough on social welfare draining the system!! I hope to god the inspector stops every fing penny!!!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If anyone falls for that they need there heads looked at her giving a list of things thats been happening to her then using the poor child sure she already stated that the child isn't on tiktok cos we all said the child will see that an she said she doesn even have an account lying begging w@@@@

May 6, 2024
antrim
Manipulative is the only word for her latest video, “take pitty on me I’m a sad t” 😅 then spits Jamie into the narrative and then Jodie to try get people to take pitty on her to give her money to go to the beach, do right off Sabrina you are a walking t!! Pay for your own day out and if you can’t afford to go don’t fing go like a normal person!!! Don’t expect others to pay you so you can go! Those people work hard for their money it’s not yours to take when you feel like it!! You get more than enough on social welfare draining the system!! I hope to god the inspector stops every fing penny!!!
She’s absolutely shameless! Saying her sons been put through hell and needs a day at the port! Sabrina your son is dead! And the way you carry on there’s no way his spirit is hanging around anywhere near you! You disgusting manipulating witch!!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She’s absolutely shameless! Saying her sons been put through hell and needs a day at the port! Sabrina your son is dead! And the way you carry on there’s no way his spirit is hanging around anywhere near you! You disgusting manipulating witch!!
She's fing deluded, I have messaged the lassie wanting keyrings to tell her not to waste her money 😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That bit sons been put through hell and needs a day in port has me screaming 🤣🤣🤣.. wowww I've never heard anything sooo crazy in my life now if that makes the wawas give her money then there's more than 1 straight jacket needs giving out 🤣

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Anyone want to fund me and duckie a day in omagh? Duckie has been put through hell and needs a day out. Can go back to McDonalds now it’s been tainted by evil. 🐤🐤🐤🐤
You should try adding the woman wanting keyrings of her 😂 just to see who she is and let her know the crac 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
and this is why I have a major issue with her. The flaunting self harm and using it to manipulate people. Don’t annoy me or I’ll cut myself. That’s basically what she’s saying. She needs to grow the do up. Get a wash, get a job, get a purpose in life other than playing the victim.
That’s why I have issues with her as well that’s why I joined here constantly seeing the police and ambulance at her house and her manipulating others by saying if I don’t get my own way I’ll sh well feel free Sabrina it’s your body your choice and the most maddening this is it’s all done to control and manipulate people she’s an insult to people who genuinely struggle she makes a mockery of it