Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
She is a very manipulative woman. She knows exactly what she is doing to control the narrative. She is a drain on our NHS. I don't know how she doesn't have a CPN or Social worker. All these visits to ED would defo raise red flags. I work in this field and have seen it for years but 99% get help and make improvement. If she won't engage there is nothing they can do. It may get to the point the PSNI and SS could detain her. I don't know how her family don't see this, clearly they are on the same level.
I’m also a medical professional and don’t understand why there is no frequent flyer flag next to her name. I’m not in NI but with this amount of MH attendances and ambulance/police call outs I dont understand why an MDT hasn’t been called to discuss a solution.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m also a medical professional and don’t understand why there is no frequent flyer flag next to her name. I’m not in NI but with this amount of MH attendances and ambulance/police call outs I dont understand why an MDT hasn’t been called to discuss a solution.
She’s not under any mh services she refuses to see them it’s the same when they take her to hospital she refuses to speak to the mh team, I don’t know how she gets away with it as many people don’t have a choice but I imagine they see through her and she would have to accept help for it to benefit her but in her eyes she has no issues it’s everyone else

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’s not under any mh services she refuses to see them it’s the same when they take her to hospital she refuses to speak to the mh team, I don’t know how she gets away with it as many people don’t have a choice but I imagine they see through her and she would have to accept help for it to benefit her but in her eyes she has no issues it’s everyone else

She doesnt WANT help, she wouldnt get any attention from her followers then and she wouldnt get the same amount in benefits. She has no marketable job skills so she would get basic money and that wouldnt allow her to play dollies and pretend that buying toys equates to loving a child.

If she isnt "mum of a stillborn" what would she be?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She doesnt WANT help, she wouldnt get any attention from her followers then and she wouldnt get the same amount in benefits. She has no marketable job skills so she would get basic money and that wouldnt allow her to play dollies and pretend that buying toys equates to loving a child.

If she isnt "mum of a stillborn" what would she be?
I totally agree she has made it her entire life and the sad reality is many have been through the same and worse and find a way to keep going without being an asshole like she is, it’s her sense of entitlement that baffles me like who in their right mind rings an ambulance for self harm, maybe if it was life threatening but for her to be sent home the other day in the same ambulance was a complete disgrace she has no shame at all and the way she shouts at people telling them what they can and can’t do and shes calls us mad 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What amuses me is, how she "argues" into her phone stomping about with her dolly and pram, 99% of what she argues about is ficticious, prefaced by "and before anyone comes at me..............." and then she repeats herself 17 times about something that hasnt and doesnt happen 😆

Her sense of entitlement is off the charts, she has actually used the words "and before anyone comes at me I AM ENTITLED" when how she spends her benefits came up

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So she’s still walking about in the same pjs oh dear. I see no videos today? Probably coming up with new story lines. Also huffing she’s never got a port fund. I feel no sympathy whatsoever. If we all want to go somewhere we find it ourselves it’s what being an adult is. How would she cope if she had an actual child to take to the beach. I dare say Jodie wouldn’t get a look in. If she can’t afford to take Jodie then ask her parents for the money for it.
Also my lil duck is called Duckie. The original gangster just doing her thing when she was trolled my that evil monster. And she cost £2.99 not 5p!! How dare she cheapen her.

Attachments

• IMG_7239.jpeg
    IMG_7239.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 52

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
100% she has to be flagged as a frequent flyer and how she has not came to light I don't know. The crisis team must surely be aware of her.