Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
My god what on earth possessed him to get with Sabby! He’s not my cup of tea at all either but he looks clean for a start. Do we think she made up him being abusive?
Off course she made that up. I think they both fought each other. Tbh he really doesn’t look strong enough to hold her down by the throat till she almost died. More than likely it’s the other way round.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Cheap ass dirt says Sabrina we feed our weens cheap ass dirt so much I want to say 😳 says her with the rotten cat climbing on the work top loads of cheap ass bleach 😳 her stinking bottoms and self I won’t say the rest 😂 dirty rotten tramp she is
My 2 cats eat good quality cat food , because I care about their health. They’re also both neutered and get their booster every single year. Do yours Sabrina?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My 2 cats eat good quality cat food , because I care about their health. They’re also both neutered and get their booster every single year. Do yours Sabrina?
Shes a horrible person sitting in her house alone with all her anger and bitterness fighting with herself over cheap him and what ever else she can think of 😂

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She said in a post once that she met him at the start of October and was pregnant at the end of October so how was Jamie born at the end of June at 32 weeks or is my maths badly of
His due date was 22nd August so she wouldn't have got pregnant to November, hmm is sabrina telling wee porkies again about something.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
My kid was standing listening to her rant and actually said she’s a cheek talking about our kids when she doesn’t even have any.
She thinks if she says bad things about our kids it will annoy us. Nah love you’re just a jealous Jane. Just a sad smelly old looking woman with your cats ranting into a phone. You have no real friends to call you own. Even your ma can’t stand you. She just uses you to get her shopping.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Must get a nosy!
He's no exactly Brad Pitt but here we are , each to t
So were the tramps because we don’t feed our pets or kids the good stuff. Says the queen of the reduced aisle. She said her self she wouldn’t pay 5.50 for a roast dinner ready meal but only bought it as it was reduced.
I feed my cats actual cat food with vitamins and minerals that they need. Then get a few cat treats with dinner. My oldest cat is 13 and healthy as a horse. Hers are overweight due to all the ham they get. Doesn’t matter if it’s finest or not still not good for cats.
Ironic her commenting on what we feed our kids when she doesn’t have any. Do spirits only play with toys and leave feathers. Do they not need food? Only survive on out of date prime.
I bet you she dosent have pet insurance or have them properly vaccinated , she feeds them se all the time . Poor benjis guts must be rotten with all the se she feeds him , no wonder the dog dosent look healthy 😢 my dog gets proper dog food and only now and then he will get tit bits as a treat although he does like ice cream 🍦 😂 , the cats need to be taken off her , she has no knowledge of how to look after them !!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
He's no exactly Brad Pitt but here we are , each to t

I bet you she dosent have pet insurance or have them properly vaccinated , she feeds them se all the time . Poor benjis guts must be rotten with all the se she feeds him , no wonder the dog dosent look healthy 😢 my dog gets proper dog food and only now and then he will get tit bits as a treat although he does like ice cream 🍦 😂 , the cats need to be taken off her , she has no knowledge of how to look after them !!
She doesn’t have pet insurance as she goes on the beg when animals need vet treatment. Even after benji had a seizure she still fed him all that high salt food. Processed chicken and bread. She has no clue how to look after animals. Just because her ma has had animals all her life doesn’t mean she knows how to care for them. It’s a bit redundant squealing at a deaf dog but then again she talks to a dead baby so I’m not surprised.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
But I’m near sure I read in one of the many articles she sold that they had been trying for ages. So many different stories, she’s a bloody bullshitting f
Shes such a liar I had read that too she said they were trying for ages but then to say she was pregnant within a month she must lie about every part of her life

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Who thinks a packet of £1.50 ham is "the good stuff"?
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot 2024-08-03 193737.png
😂😂😂 ffs she's deluded , too much of that will clog up poor benjies bowel 😢 . It's obvious that she eats se herself , just look at the shape of her🤢 Don't get me wrong as I enjoy takeaways, burgers and se at weekends 🙈 but through the week I'm eating proper food including veg / fruit etc . (Can't wait for a candy floss at the port though 😋 😂)