Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Because it was wrong about the pics of the grave that's all,maybe I found out about her.
Because it was wrong about the pics of the grave that's all,maybe I found out about her.
Well if that’s the case I’m glad you’ve seen her for what she is, and one person took those pictures, we can’t all be condemned for what 1 person does.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didn't say I knew who they were,I said if you are who I think you are. If you don't care if sabrina knows who you are,why use made up names.
You gave out a house number and initial last time you were on here. What were you trying to prove and came straight for me as if you knew me was there a need? You have a cheek you come on here saying it’s not about rocky it’s about Sabrina well this site isn’t about me or anyone else but you seen fit to bring other people into it with your assumptions about who they are.
So you can say what want about us and about people stalking rocky but you’ve clearly done some stalking and thought you knew it all posting things about people.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well if that’s the case I’m glad you’ve seen her for what she is, and one person took those pictures, we can’t all be condemned for what 1 person does.
I wouldn’t believe a word they say, last time on here they claimed to know me and were posting information then they had the cheek to come on here and accuse people of stalking rocky and why was he being brought into it’s not about him they said, well this page is not about me or Tyronerose but this clampit whoever it is tried to make it about us for some reason so I for one do not trust them.
This person is from omagh more than likely the hospital rd so she knows Sabrina well and is lying.

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didn't say I knew who they were,I said if you are who I think you are. If you don't care if sabrina knows who you are,why use made up names.
And you think you would be trusted now after coming on here for a second time claiming to know who people are, saying it’s about Sabrina not Rocky but as I said in another post it’s not about me or Tyronerose if you have an issue with me and you think you know who I am then say to me instead of thinking your smart posting on here with your digs. Your clearly from omagh and know Sabrina your possibly from the hospital rd so don’t lie and say you’ve seen her for who she is. You’re someone close to Sabrina so you can carry all back.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did I say it was about you or tyronerose,all I said was if she is who I think she is she should know her daughter is running about with. I know you're Sharon and I take it from the silence Tyronerose is A.
I’m actually not but keep on going you won’t guess who I am, you said it’s not about anyone but sabrina, but here you are giving out names like why are you here? To argue with people who aren’t bothering you and what do you have against Sharon? Be the big woman and message her and tell her you think she’s on here. This is about Sabrina no one else why are you determined to bring others into it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did I say it was about you or tyronerose,all I said was if she is who I think she is she should know her daughter is running about with. I know you're S and I take it from the silence Tyronerose is A.
And I replied before you changed your mind and removed the name and I will be passing it on to her because that’s twice someone has done this on here not sure what she has ever done on you but I suggest you take it up with her without putting her private info on a public page and for the record I’ve no idea who anyone else on here is and that’s the way it should be unless we decided to publicly say who we are not some half wit come in giving out names of innocent people

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh so you just admitted this is about sabrina but it's OK to bring poor Rocky into it, make up your mind, so yous can bring other people into it but I can't. I was just warning tyronerose if she is who I think she is about her daughter, I thought I was doing a good thing but I won't bother again.
I didn’t bring Rocky into it I didn’t even mention him I don’t mention anyone else so Why were you coming for me claiming to know who I am? Why not anyone else on here why not those who talked about rocky, why was it me you decided you thought you knew? You clearly have an issue with who you think I am because you’ve done this before and you didn’t think you were doing a good thing claiming to give info to A if your that worried message her but then you don’t want to people to know who you are you want to expose us but not yourself.
Your well suited to Sabrina she mouths of about people she has no clue about as well goes about giving out names and addresses when she has no clue who is talking about her.

Last edited:

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
As for Rocky, It's his choice whether to address it publicly or not, I am sure he is glad to well rid of Sabrina and any association, just because she hasnt moved in I expect he has, a LONG time ago.
Whatever he says she will dispute, she has grifted for over a decade on her version, she has told so many lies she no longer knows what is reality and what isnt, and it's all coming crashing round about her ears

May 6, 2024
antrim
That’ll teach me to sleep!
Not sure what Char’s game is this time.
Nobody intended speaking to Rocky, we’re just interested to see the man we heard so much about on social media, as you are on here to see what we’re about. Though now I wonder why you are flapping about trying to distract us??
Exactly! Seems whoever this person is really doesn’t want us to speak to him.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
As for Rocky, It's his choice whether to address it publicly or not, I am sure he is glad to well rid of Sabrina and any association, just because she hasnt moved in I expect he has, a LONG time ago.
Whatever he says she will dispute, she has grifted for over a decade on her version, she has told so many lies she no longer knows what is reality and what isnt, and it's all coming crashing round about her ears
I’ve followed Rocky on my main. Next time he’s live il ask him what happened between him and our little dirt bird . It’s weird af that Char doesn’t want us talking to Rocky. And char you 💯 wrote that earlier to s stir and get a wee girl into trouble, you’re a dick. My 3 teenagers vape , no I’m not happy about it but the fact they’re open and honest with me then I let them do it. So go ahead, *judge me* plenty of kids do stuff to try it out - didn’t we all do something cheeky as a teenager? I got caught smoking when I was 14, got mums red right hand and never touched it again 😂😂 didn’t we all have a wee Bacardi breezer underage?? my point is, stop being a fing s stir, leave this woman and her children alone. Oh and my names Amanda. Find me 🙃 our Ashley already knows me now 😂😂❤️❤️

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I’ve followed Rocky on my main. Next time he’s live il ask him what happened between him and our little dirt bird . It’s weird af that Char doesn’t want us talking to Rocky. And char you 💯 wrote that earlier to s stir and get a wee girl into trouble, you’re a dick. My 3 teenagers vape , no I’m not happy about it but the fact they’re open and honest with me then I let them do it. So go ahead, *judge me* plenty of kids do stuff to try it out - didn’t we all do something cheeky as a teenager? I got caught smoking when I was 14, got mums red right hand and never touched it again 😂😂 didn’t we all have a wee Bacardi breezer underage?? my point is, stop being a fing s stir, leave this woman and her children alone. Oh and my names Amanda. Find me 🙃 our Ashley already knows me now 😂😂❤️❤️
Maybe char fancies him 😂 and thinks we are competition , like school girl s " keep your hands of my man or else " 😂😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
I reckon it’s orla or aine , weirdo, can’t stand when Sabrina’s patsys come in saying oh you’re a you’re s , like do off go wank off the big narcissist in private don’t bring it
To our little community. I have Sabrina’s phone number do I brag about it? No. Do I hate her? Yes. Try guess who I am for a change and see how wrong you are

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That orla and aine are two weirdos. Act like they have Sabrina’s best interests at heart but then go liking posts that s her. I reckon they are the biggest two faced wankers on her friends list. Funny how orla changed her TikTok name after she was caught liking posts on sabrinaangelmom page. As for char I reckon it’s ritasue again. Acts just like her. Thinking they are hard and throwing out information when it’s all just guess work. I’m the one who took the grave photos and the McDonald’s photos I dare someone to find out who I am. lol