Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I take it she doesn’t realise that the Xbox plays dvds and she could have done this mad thing all along. But no she has to take everything as a sign that her ghost children are asking for a dvd to watch. What 12 year old wants to watch a dvd? She really has no idea about boys and what they like or are into. She must google or tiktok 12 year olds constantly. Ewww.
The whole thing with the prime was to show off that her imaginary child had all the primes. It’s a bit redundant now as no one cares about them anymore. But she can’t get rid of them after the big hoo ha with Jodie drinking one.
I was gonna say the same. Sure she could even get Disney+ on it for them. Surely she could get that for Logan because Jamie got an iPhone before Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I was gonna say the same. Sure she could even get Disney+ on it for them. Surely she could get that for Logan because Jamie got an iPhone before Christmas 🤣🤣🤣
Aye the phone that never got used because she never got a charger or a SIM card for it. She thought she could just top it up and send messages too and from it. She’s so obsessed with pretending the child is real and here. She desperate to play house.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Is that the phone she uses as her 2nd phone now? She was on a live the other night giggling like an 8 year old because she could send secret messages to (i think it was the granddaughterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) and no one could tell what they were talking about, she actually said that, out loud.
Remember when we were 8 or 9 and passed notes in class? Like that.
I bet she was the weird kid at school that smelled and no one liked so all of this is her making up for her childhood

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is that the phone she uses as her 2nd phone now? She was on a live the other night giggling like an 8 year old because she could send secret messages to (i think it was the granddaughterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) and no one could tell what they were talking about, she actually said that, out loud.
Remember when we were 8 or 9 and passed notes in class? Like that.
I bet she was the weird kid at school that smelled and no one liked so all of this is her making up for her childhood
No she’s always had two Samsung phones. That fella Jack gave her his old iPhone for Jamie. It was shown once when she got it and not seen again.
And I know I saw that like all happy she has friends to send secret messages too it’s pathetic. In those comments last night on Facebook she ignored the accusations of laughing at Rocky and went to what about me. She is behaving like a teenager.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
No she’s always had two Samsung phones. That fella Jack gave her his old iPhone for Jamie. It was shown once when she got it and not seen again.
And I know I saw that like all happy she has friends to send secret messages too it’s pathetic. In those comments last night on Facebook she ignored the accusations of laughing at Rocky and went to what about me. She is behaving like a teenager.

Gotcha!
She always ignores accusations in the hope she isnt held accountable. She did the same with the whole Jodie thing and then got REALLY angry people were bringing it up.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yes new school bag and books all ready for Sept big school start!!! Said it last night 🙃

Car shopping done. Success and not 1 scrap. Have a busting headache but listening to her ramble. New wheels arriving next week. My mum and dad bought her it, never bought me a car but sure 🤣🤣only granddaughter and all that jazz.
No way she did NOT say that she bought him that for starting big school did she!??😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes new school bag and books all ready for Sept big school start!!! Said it last night 🙃

Car shopping done. Success and not 1 scrap. Have a busting headache but listening to her ramble. New wheels arriving next week. My mum and dad bought her it, never bought me a car but sure 🤣🤣only granddaughter and all that jazz.
Colour?? Please say rubber duck yellow!! Shouldn’t a 12 yo be going in to second year? I don’t think she has a clue about school ages. If he turned 11 on June 23 then he should have started 1st year sept 23 the age cut of is 30th June.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Colour?? Please say rubber duck yellow!! Shouldn’t a 12 yo be going in to second year? I don’t think she has a clue about school ages. If he turned 11 on June 23 then he should have started 1st year sept 23 the age cut of is 30th June.
White!! Didn't like any other colour only white. Girls are hard work.

Yes showed some xbox school bag and books and pencil case on live last night for the wee angel starting school. Also has a spider man one from primary and I think she said Thomas before that....after that I swiped on to watch Luna (another begger who talks se)...give her a flick. Luna is her bird 🐦 who sits on her shoulder.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why is she saying about starting big school when she bought that uniform last year when he was starting. She can’t keep up with her bullshit. In her make believe world was he kept back a year??
She’s clueless he would have been 12 in June so going into 2 nd year I’ve 4 sons and the youngest is now 15 I couldn’t imagine giving him an Xbox pencil case at 12 pr half the crap she buys and my son has asd so is a bit behind but he still knows what’s in and what’s not 😳

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
White!! Didn't like any other colour only white. Girls are hard work.

Yes showed some xbox school bag and books and pencil case on live last night for the wee angel starting school. Also has a spider man one from primary and I think she said Thomas before that....after that I swiped on to watch Luna (another begger who talks se)...give her a flick. Luna is her bird 🐦 who sits on her shoulder.
Omg did she?? She’s getting worse!!! She needs signed in none of this is normal behaviour!!