Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
she makes me laugh all the things she did and said today stalking people on here and insulting them and their kids and her homophobic comments and then she’s angry saying people have taken it too far 😂 she’s a bully and can’t take it when it’s put back at her
100% this. She has slabbered about my innocent children today , not once have I ever said anything bad about Jamie. I never ever would it’s sick. And the homophobic remarks shocked me. How’s s like that even allowed? When a screen recording of the exact words that was said was banned for bullying and harassment. Anyone notice the little or no comments on all videos lately. People are tired of your s Sabby and see you’re an evil oul b. And not a chance is loads of people trying to follow you on your private account, ffs what is the point in it anyway? Advertising your only fans?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yet another account 🤣🤣 we know what’s gonna happen, we’ve seen this performance before. Sabrina is nasty, someone dares answer her back, Sabrina takes the huff, Sabrina makes a new account, Sabrina doesn’t get the attention from said account so back to main account she goes.
Why does she think anyone will want to follow her 😂 maybe they wanted to comment on the videos are others not allowed an opinion too