Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Its definitely coming 😳 I’ve been civil as I’m not one to fight with people I wouldn’t be at what she does out screaming at people but she when least expects it I’ll be there 😂 and I’m sticking up for my child Sabrina isn’t that what you always say she’s such a dopey couldn’t leave things alone and she’s brought them wee girls into it as well and they will be spoke to
She needs 2 start being careful she's pissed 2 many off her life is crashing down around her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How was she during the actual pregnancy because I can’t see her being maternal and even taking the vitamins they have to take or buying little onesies or anything
I think she went mad buying things for him very early on probably 100 teddies. No way she took vitamins she probably based her knowledge of pregnancy on her ma or Lorraine. How come she never kept his cot or bottles or pram. Would those not be sentimental. No she sells them for bigger kids stuff. Also if she was desperate for a scan and apparently they wouldn’t scan her why not pay for private. Window to the womb does scans etc. if she really was concerned to the point of desperate why pay for it. And if she was there everyday no way the hospital wouldn’t have scanned her.

May 6, 2024
antrim
My child’s heart defect wasn’t picked up to be fair so we can’t say that but yes over time I’ve questioned her timeline. I also get the impression she’s got a lot of guilt going on. Just my impression
Agree with the guilt thing, remember someone came in here saying that it was a fact that she took drugs or drank whilst pregnant? I think there may be truth behind that and she blames herself for Jamie passing, but wouldn’t ever admit that so publicly she blames everyone else.

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Sure she was saying all about when she fell pregnant with Logan apparently. She has been doing loads of tests and actively trying but no mention of the dad. Then she said she miscarried and bought loads more tests to watch the line fade. That’s sounds just like the TTC community on tiktok now. It’s wasn’t mentioned 7 years ago. She talking bollacks. Also all those tests and she never kept one! No memory box made for him. Why not? Oh that’s right she didn’t think him up until a year or two ago.
My take on the whole Logan scenario is she realised after 10 or 11 years that Jaimie in her head is getting older in spirit, so therefore she couldn't continue to buy baby clothes or baby toys so she had to invent Logan to justify buying what she wants. In theory if she continues to have Jaimie age there will come a point he'll be a grown man. We all know how she enjoys buying toys.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I don't think I explained it well the first time so Surely such a heart defect would b picked up? If it's a matter of life or death situation? Surely? I don't mean like a defect that can be fixed an a baby could survive I don't Wana sound cruel but I think it's obvious from the picture that there was something else going on there?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
My take on the whole Logan scenario is she realised after 10 or 11 years that Jaimie in her head is getting older in spirit, so therefore she couldn't continue to buy baby clothes or baby toys so she had to invent Logan to justify buying what she wants. In theory if she continues to have Jaimie age there will come a point he'll be a grown man. We all know how she enjoys buying toys.
Yano what fair point an toys for Logan would be cheaper then teenage toys

May 6, 2024
antrim
Very good point! Will she be buying him a case of beer for his 18th 🥴

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I still firmly believe she is behind the 0kidsmum account she needed a reason to go mad and have everyone feel sorry for her. She posted and said things about my daughter and I did get police involved. I don’t feel guilty as I knew she would pull something like this to take the bad look of her self. She can carry on everyone knows what she is like and no one believes her. She’s wasted even more resources on a cut. She didn’t get stitches. They have put a bandage on and she’s made a run for it. Why else wait outside in the cold for a taxi if not to avoid the mental health team. The hospital have tried to help and she won’t take it then that’s on her. She can’t cry and fake self harm or threaten sucicide to get the world to do what she wants it doesn’t work like that.
So does plan B not happen now the pictures are down. Convenient that. She thinks if she cries the loudest everyone will believe her. The other accounts post the other side of her stories and she can’t stand that because she can’t control the narrative. To laugh and call anyone who can’t conceive naturally not a real woman is disgusting. Charlene has admitted she had cancer that’s why she needed help. What is wrong with Sabrina is she can’t top that so she does with pretend suicide. And then blames everyone else on it. Very easy to delete TikTok if she can’t hack it.

Totally agree with you, she's behind it. I kept commenting on it and Sabrina style; the comments kept getting deleted. I've just thought though - she cuts herself, so does she consider creating hateful stuff online about herself as a form of SH too?

She was behind the hate mail, she was behind the bones comment on Rocky and she is 100% behind the 0mum account. Especially now as she doxes herself.