Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
Yano what after talking 2 hereforthecraic an we spoke about Jamie an the things Sabby said around her pregnancy and delivery absolutely nothing makes sense
❌She said child stopped growing at 26weekns then said 27weeks
❌Babies r fully developed well before then
❌She said she wasn getting scans hospital wouldn listen 2 her
❌Then when she found out he had gone she started saying about heart chambers (now how would the hospital know that when they wouldn scan her she said chambers went 1 buy 1 unless Ur being really closely monitored they wouldn know that!)
❌She delivered at 32wks 2days (something like that)
❌There was obviously something wrong with him that I think led 2 him passing away
❌I find it hard to believe that she was told he has healthy surly they wouldv picked up on that if they said he stopped growing at 26/27weeks
❌The likes of a heart defects that would be picked up quite easily
It's just doesn make sense ❗❓
I follow another lady who sadly had a stillborn and they sent off the placenta to be checked. They found out the cord had something wrong. I wonder if she was offered anything like that..

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I follow another lady who sadly had a stillborn and they sent off the placenta to be checked. They found out the cord had something wrong. I wonder if she was offered anything like that..
Well she did have a post mortem I’m not sure if that’s standard with all stillborns. But that would have showed up any heart abnormalities.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah she has abou 5 videos up now apparently it was TikTok who deleted it but she was going physcho about the address thing
She”ll be alright no one will want to go near her anyway 😂 anyway she is quick enough to give out peoples addresses so she should take her own advice if you can’t take it then don’t give it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is the thread on tattle life still active as I could be someone from there behind the account posting the pics of Jamie. Also notice how she made sure not to show the video of her posting the wee lads photos. Another nite of rants incoming and a possible trip to the hospital 🤦‍♀️
She’s so predictable 😳 go and get a hobby or take your doll for a walk