Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Bully? Jesus if she’s being a bully what does that make yous? Baffles me that the majority of yous in here are most likely parents/grandparents etc and yous are in the mind set that what yous are doing is ok. Yous literally have a whole page 700 plus pages long slating her every move, picking apart everything she does, what she says, making a mockery of what she does for her child. Who is anyone else to tell people how to grieve? If that’s how she chooses to cope good for her. What had she done to yous before this page was even created? Was made to purely take the p**s out of her she hadn’t said or done a thing against any single one of yous in here before then. Shame on yous it’s horrendous I couldn’t treat my worst enemy the way yous are treating her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Bully? Jesus if she’s being a bully what does that make yous? Baffles me that the majority of yous in here are most likely parents/grandparents etc and yous are in the mind set that what yous are doing is ok. Yous literally have a whole page 700 plus pages long slating her every move, picking apart everything she does, what she says, making a mockery of what she does for her child. Who is anyone else to tell people how to grieve? If that’s how she chooses to cope good for her. What had she done to yous before this page was even created? Was made to purely take the p**s out of her she hadn’t said or done a thing against any single one of yous in here before then. Shame on yous it’s horrendous I couldn’t treat my worst enemy the way yous are treating her
What are you after a medal for sticking up for her? We don’t want your opinion.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
716 pages to be exact 😘

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Pot kettle….. Sabrina is in the mindset that what she does and says is ok ??????

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
And what about how she treats other people, no mention of that.

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
This is what yous created this for though to give your opinion?? Therefore I’m more than entitled to mine 😊 yous are forgetting though before she mentioned your kids (not saying I agree with this btw) before she mentioned that char or any of yous what did yous do to her? Her issue with all yous all stemmed though this page made purely to tear her apart. It might just be abit of gossip and entertainment for yous but this is literally somebody’s life yous are messing with.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
This is what yous created this for though to give your opinion?? Therefore I’m more than entitled to mine 😊 yous are forgetting though before she mentioned your kids (not saying I agree with this btw) before she mentioned that char or any of yous what did yous do to her? Her issue with all yous all stemmed though this page made purely to tear her apart. It might just be abit of gossip and entertainment for yous but this is literally somebody’s life yous are messing with.

You know when she says "if you dont like what you hear, scroll on"??
if she took her own advice, you wouldnt be here

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yous are literally like a pack of vultures, yous have tortured this woman for months to the point she’s obviously losing it mentally. Yous won’t be satisfied until she offs herself. Yes everyone’s entitled to their opinions ffs but keep it to yourself when you can see what it’s doing to someone when is enough enough?
She doesn’t have to read here. Simple.

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
You know when she says "if you dont like what you hear, scroll on"??
if she took her own advice, you wouldnt be here
Bit hypocritical of you isn’t it, if yous didn’t like what yous heard on her account before any of this why didn’t yous just scroll on? I’m not the one that’s made a whole page up about yous, simply having my opinion like everyone else in here does.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Imagine being the person who condones ALL that she has done. The vile comments, the grooming of vulnerable young women, posting other peoples childrens, going to peoples places of work, threatening to go to schools, and on and on and on I could write

What kind of person justifies that?
Wonder if she goes on Reddit and asks them why they do what they do?