Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Completely different situation.. that would be someone who I was dealing with personally.. yous are choosing to and going out your way to watch her yous aren’t being forced.
You need to stop now, stop trying to rack up brownie points with Sabrina!! She doesn’t care about you she only cares about herself and will turns on you to. So many people in here have tried sticking up for her or felt sorry for her for it all to thrown back in their faces. She has really hurt so many people tonight and last night with her vulgar words and actions for attention

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Why don’t you F off to Sabrina’s new page buy a cake and join her pity party! Waste of f@@king oxygen the both of you! Ppl with weeks to live would give anything to carry on living and you’ve tramps like yous acting like that
Sure what else would u expect of a Sabrina fan . Sabrina has now bullied 2 people that's facing cancer and no one word 2 call her out but we r ment 2 feel for her cos she fancys some extra attention today comes on here slabbering ya need 2 hang Ur head in shame defending a person like her !

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Completely different situation.. that would be someone who I was dealing with personally.. yous are choosing to and going out your way to watch her yous aren’t being forced.
That’s where your wrong I live in the same area constant police and ambulance for no reason and her screaming abuse at her dog or the neighbours everyone is on edge because of her she’s a nightmare you can’t even look her direction or you get abuse and this is to everyone no one says a thing she hands out the abuse the the abuse the screams at them animals too is shocking so you know nothing of the situation

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Thank you so much @roch67824, we all truly appreciate your taking your time out to give us your words of wisdom. We realise now everything we have saw with our own eyes and listened to with our own ears was not really how it was and we all stand corrected. Those on here that Sabrina insulted (then deleted her posts) & triggered by her behaviour I’m sure will take a long hard look at themselves 😠
Your work here is done.
Now please take your wisdom to the awful sites in TikTok that are the actual people putting up the photos and tell them the same!
Wishing you every success in your endeavours
Lots of love
From us all xx
Yous are literally vile. Ok for all yous to voice your opinions for months soon as anyone with a difference in opinion comments you go on the attack and spout vile stuff. I won’t retaliate though as I’m a better person and don’t need to attack and get personal and gang up on other people to make myself feel good 😊 I’m a waste of oxygen and bringing people with weeks to live into it because I voice my opinion like everyone else has done so on here ??? Wowww

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yous are literally vile. Ok for all yous to voice your opinions for months soon as anyone with a difference in opinion comments you go on the attack and spout vile stuff. I won’t retaliate though as I’m a better person and don’t need to attack and get personal and gang up on other people to make myself feel good 😊 I’m a waste of oxygen and bringing people with weeks to live into it because I voice my opinion like everyone else has done so on here ??? Wowww
So you done now?

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Nothing vile about that!? So are you trying to say that mocking women who have to go through ivf, throwing the r word about aren’t as vile as that comment? You need more help than Sabrina! She’s a mad bastard, what’s your excuse?
Yes it is vile. Throwing abuse at me calling me a waste of oxygen, a tramp and saying there’s people with weeks to live then there’s ’people Like me’ disgusting and uncalled for.

May 6, 2024
antrim
do off ya melt.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes it is vile. Throwing abuse at me calling me a waste of oxygen, a tramp and saying there’s people with weeks to live then there’s ’people Like me’ disgusting and uncalled for.
You came in here calling us bullies do uni expect us not to respond. People can say what they want on here but you have other intentions. You want to call us out well no not happening. Blocked bye bye

May 6, 2024
antrim
You’re from the same planet as Sabrina. Listen by all means state your opinion, but why you’d want to voice it among people who clearly don’t agree is beyond me. Away and start a race page for Sabrina if you really want to sing her praises.