Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s not my reasons behind it at all, you continue to think that though.
What’s your reason then? Always with the implying and making stuff up you had no other reason than to say who i am but I don’t care so what other reason is there to try and annoy me? I live near a psycho who causes everyone a lot of stress you saying my name is not going to annoy me unless your wanting my ex to see it?? Other than that what’s your reason

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Let me put this out here the police won't look into ip addresses as that would mean having to serve a warrant onto the network providers and tiktok do you know how much that would cost. Also many well know big tiktokers have been trolled big time and even they can't get police to look into it so sabrina catch ur self on but I will tell u what I can do I can reach out to a tiktok manger and ask them to search the ip address of that Damien account🤣 because they have the software in the managers background setup. Sabrina is telling porkies thinking it will put ppl off commenting🥴

Sabrina thinks she’s special 😂😂 sure where the police not to get the CCTV footage from McDonald’s too, they know rightly she makes it up as she goes along. So I’m assuming the trolls where here to look for the comment where Sabina said someone told her to take her own life 😳 more lies boring now 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina thinks she’s special 😂😂 sure where the police not to get the CCTV footage from McDonald’s too, they know rightly she makes it up as she goes along. So I’m assuming the trolls where here to look for the comment where Sabina said someone told her to take her own life 😳 more lies boring now 😳
Not one person here has wished her dead, she’s clutching at straws now.
And this coming from someone who told a person to drop dead on her live the other night. Her exact words were “away and drop dead, and I mean that “

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I must’ve fell asleep around 9.45 last night 😂 welcome to our new members roch & pigsinblankets.

Someone above can’t remember were said about the paramedics likely giving her diazepam. Can you imagine an ambulance being wasted on her just to hand a wee diazie over and leave.

Roch I hope you had a wee read thru and realised we aren’t all monsters. There is loads of threads on this site far more savage than us. Sabrina is a walking trigger for a lot of us. Do you have children Roch? How would you feel if some bat s crazy person miles away stole your children’s pictures and posted them online? Making fun of their facial expressions? Would you be ok with that? Or continuing to use a child as profile picture? All because people have commented under their real name. Not even anything bad. Commenting facts. So they then get ‘punished’ by their children’s pictures being stolen and shared.

The thing with Sabrina is exactly what she said the other night ‘ya give it but ya can’t hack it’ ANYONE sticking up for her after the things she said about parents with infertility problems need to have a fing word with themselves. And before you start saying about the Charlene Walsh comment on Jamie, the comment made me and everyone else here sick to the stomach. It was disgusting. Even the other night Sabrina said 2 wrongs don’t make a right and continued to slabber about that woman having bother conceiving naturally. Are you ok with that Roch?

Pigsinblankets , there’s no hope for you. Just you go and eat a packet of crisps or something.

Happy Hump Day folks, one more sleep til Lanzarote ☀️ 🏝️

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
In other news. I commented on this weeks ago, and the amount of gypsy sympathisers that comment stuff like this to me, feel like just deleting my comment coz I still get notifications regular 😂😂😂
They hate my sty replies too 😂
I know everything about gypsy rose hunni, I used to support her until she got out of prison and realised this new celebrity is a walking talking murderer being celebrated.

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpeg
    IMG_2509.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 62