Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She is literally obsessed šŸ˜‚ or how many times will she have the police out today making up lies she doesnā€™t realise the police work on facts not something made up by her saying someone told her to end her life she would lie about anything
She sat and said over and over again she was going to do it herself. And everytime she said it another video comes on. She has people worry about her while she was sat munching a bag of crisps in her bed. She thinks things will go her way and people will do what she wants if she cries suicide. Itā€™s horrible behaviour from a 44 year old. She has the cheek to come on after the threats and be like donā€™t ask me anything. 30 mins before she was gurning good bye world. Blaming her few little scratches on us because we know she self harms and we still carried on. Yes we know she self harms for attention and itā€™s never as bad she makes out. 14 stitches my arse. phone never out of her hand yet no videos or pictures of her in the hospital or showing herself getting fixed up. Only outside and we are supposed to believe all she says. She wasnā€™t ā€œsavedā€ by the police she had no intention of doing anything she just wants the attention of the police men. Then she comes up with a story of oh they are taking it very seriously. Yes taking you seriously as a nut job. They have told you time and time again if you donā€™t like or canā€™t handle what u see online them come off it. There is nothing illegal about what we do on here and what the others do on TikTok. The fact that she is getting allegedly bullied for what she posts is all part and parcel of putting your life online. No one is going to look into ip addresses for omaghā€™s resident nutter who wastes ambulance and police time because she canā€™t take back what she gives out and that is HATE!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I was just looking 0kids again. That video from 16hours ago with ā€˜carolsā€™ comments from ages ago. Iā€™m nearly sure Casey Ann originally put them screen shots in here when they were first put under Sabbys video.

It just makes me think even more so that whoever is behind 0kidsmum is whoever was in here with the username Casey Ann
However wrong we think that account is and presuming itā€™s not Sabrina we donā€™t know what she has done to that person. This could be their way of getting back at her for whatever hate and lies she has done on her. Sheā€™s made a lot of enemies over the years and there is a lot not on here but very close to her.

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
I was just looking 0kids again. That video from 16hours ago with ā€˜carolsā€™ comments from ages ago. Iā€™m nearly sure Casey Ann originally put them screen shots in here when they were first put under Sabbys video.

It just makes me think even more so that whoever is behind 0kidsmum is whoever was in here with the username Casey Ann
It was Casey Ann I remember that because I remember commenting in here about counting the yeahs in one of her videos

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
What's the 0kids full name because I can't see it now, it doesn't come up for me since Monday. I actually thought it was gone.

Has anyone seen the new series of Married at first sight uk has a young girl from Omagh in it , lady called Eve?
If u go into the sabrinajamielogan account they have it reposted that's how I found it

Aug 18, 2024
NI
Thank you, I found it. Seriously sick, I would never condone putting up a baby's picture. How does the locations work on the videos because I noticed some say Omagh, Fermanagh but another says Victoria park. Belfast and numerous other random places?
Assuming its like other social network sites and you can post any location you want but Iā€™m still unsure with TT.

Think we are all wasting our time. Theres a good 10 of us here reporting the videos, who knows who else is reporting them and still getting no violations.