Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just saw her lady post there about the card
She does realise that saying she fills jars with sweets at Christmas and constantly buying toys when she has no kids (alive now before she starts her crap) can be considered as grooming
I don't know what kind of parents would leave there kids around her
When we say grooming she immediately goes to sexual grooming. We are talking about luring young naive people in and telling them crap so they go fight her battles for her. ( the ugly stepsisters ) and then she fawns over kids she can access because she is deathly jealous of people who have kids. It’s not any of our faults that she lost her son. But don’t latch on to other kids it’s creepy. She doesn’t know how to talk or act around kids she just sees them as people who will listen to her crap and she can mould them how she likes. I dare say Jamie would have been a very overweight , unhealthy and emotionally damaged little boy if he were here now.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
When we say grooming she immediately goes to sexual grooming. We are talking about luring young naive people in and telling them crap so they go fight her battles for her. ( the ugly stepsisters ) and then she fawns over kids she can access because she is deathly jealous of people who have kids. It’s not any of our faults that she lost her son. But don’t latch on to other kids it’s creepy. She doesn’t know how to talk or act around kids she just sees them as people who will listen to her crap and she can mould them how she likes. I dare say Jamie would have been a very overweight , unhealthy and emotionally damaged little boy if he were here now.
Exactly 💯