Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So the card looks pretty new and how would you forget who sent it? Unless it was a random stranger so obviously her address was already out there for years! But yet, all our faults 🙄
She’s saying it was from ages ago. Couldn’t have meant that much of it was dumped in a cupboard. But then again it looks like new. The ink is still glittery ffs. Someone actually wrote oh he knew you needed a sign today. Really? The new people will learn soon enough what she is really like.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I see there's 2 of them accounts gone,sabrina angel mom and sabrina jamie and logan, I don't think mary is her friend anymore because I seen comments on an a video about how she used to feel for her but not anymore, since the ivf comments.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I see there's 2 of them accounts gone,sabrina angel mom and sabrina jamie and logan, I don't think mary is her friend anymore because I seen comments on an a video about how she used to feel for her but not anymore, since the ivf comments.
What will she use for attention now 😂 and
Anytime anyone comments on her videos we conveniently get the blame she must think there are lot of us 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wasn’t she blaming a girl names Heidi for the hatemail for a long time. It’s plain to see that she was sending it to herself.
she blamed so many different people even people she was friends with but looking at that writing it was her all along imagine being so sick in the head you send yourself hate mail