Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just heard on the grapevine that Sabrina bullies the young mum next door to her… apparently threw ice cream in the girls face in front of her kids 😧
When she talks about her cousins those are the people she is meaning they have two wee girls who used to be outside all the time but aren’t anymore the mum said to me the cats are going to the toilet in her garden and she can’t let the kids out also I know they haven’t been out because of Sabrina and her behaviour

Aug 29, 2024
ireland
When she talks about her cousins those are the people she is meaning they have two wee girls who used to be outside all the time but aren’t anymore the mum said to me the cats are going to the toilet in her garden and she can’t let the kids out also I know they haven’t been out because of Sabrina and her behaviour
Yes this is the girl.. her partner is Sabrina’s cousin as far as I know. I heard they were fighting as in boxing eachother in the street too.. and Sabrina was threatening her

May 24, 2024
ireland
Ohhh great thanks, I've been torn between buying outright on ps5 or getting ubisoft+ for pc/xbox since U+ isn't available on playstation.
I have Ubisoft + for Xbox , series x ,, costs 18 euro here in the republic I’ll be finishing Star Wars then cancelling and getting it again for the new assassin creed