Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Yeah it's about 15 here I think. I had it for a bit to play the last AC.
I would say go for it , it’s better to get the Ubisoft thing to see if you like Star Wars first, if u do deadly u got it for 15 pound if not atleast you didn’t waste 70+ :) but it’s a really fun game, I’ve turned it off after 5 hours today to watch some YouTube and check the switch sales but I can’t stop thinking about it lol

May 24, 2024
ireland
I would say go for it , it’s better to get the Ubisoft thing to see if you like Star Wars first, if u do deadly u got it for 15 pound if not atleast you didn’t waste 70+ :) but it’s a really fun game, I’ve turned it off after 5 hours today to watch some YouTube and check the switch sales but I can’t stop thinking about it lol
I wasted 80 euro on dragons dogma and HATED it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina was fighting in the street? I couldn't imagine her having the backbone to actually hit someone 😂
She would only hit someone younger and vunerable that girl is only early 20’s and very quiet. That’s probably partly what all the suicide claims were for last week so they wouldn’t report her

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
She would only hit someone younger and vunerable that girl is only early 20’s and very quiet. That’s probably partly what all the suicide claims were for last week so they wouldn’t report her
She wouldn't hit anybody belonging to me especially someone half her age. Imagine at her age out behaving like that 😂