Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I think her followers have caught on she’s not being bullied because they can see how she’s speaking to people who are trying to help her she doesn’t want help she needs to stay in victim mode and people are fed up listening to her the way she says I know other people have lost family but this is about me it’s always about her 😳 she probably did put the comment there herself as no one is talking to her any more because all she does is scream abuse at them.
She’s staying at home claiming the knees are too sore which in turn is causing her to be even more bored and look for more attention. There was no police or ambulance last night then though she kept referring to plan b no one cared because they now know what she’s like
100% agree with you, who is actually bullying her? We are literally giving a commentary on her public profile, its far from the bullying that other TT "creators" receive.

As for bullying the dead? I wouldn't even waste a breath responding.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Shake It Off Taylor Swift GIF

Sabrina physically shaking. Behave silly girl

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
100% agree with you, who is actually bullying her? We are literally giving a commentary on her public profile, its far from the bullying that other TT "creators" receive.

As for bullying the dead? I wouldn't even waste a breath responding.

She gets it easy compared to other creators she has lot the plot I haven’t seen anything being said to her that would be classed as bullying 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Thought her legs were too sore to walk up and down the house. 🤨
I’m sorry but if her SH was an addiction she would do it none stop where and when ever she could. It would not be confined to the arm she would have cuts all over her body. She wouldn’t be waiting for the opportunity to do it. There is no one there to prevent her from doing it so what’s stopping her. She throws these words around like addiction when she doesn’t actually understand what it means.

She’s doing what’s she always does. Shout and threaten to hurt herself if the world doesn’t change to her liken. Yes because that’s how the world works.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She knows nothing about self harm 😳 you wouldn’t be walking round the house shaking whilst boiling the kettle for the dishes 😂😂 she’s just pushing and pushing because no one is reacting it’s scary the lengths she’ll go to in her desperation for attention. Same old crap day after day Sabrina your the one who needs a life saying about Jamie’s photos being shared does she forget that she sold the story to magazines the big simple

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thought her legs were too sore to walk up and down the house. 🤨
I’m sorry but if her SH was an addiction she would do it none stop where and when ever she could. It would not be confined to the arm she would have cuts all over her body. She wouldn’t be waiting for the opportunity to do it. There is no one there to prevent her from doing it so what’s stopping her. She throws these words around like addiction when she doesn’t actually understand what it means.

She’s doing what’s she always does. Shout and threaten to hurt herself if the world doesn’t change to her liken. Yes because that’s how the world works.

She’s shouting about the address being given out how long ago was that and no one has turned up at her house yet 😂 if she was a genuine self harmer your right she would have used both arms, legs, stomach wouldn’t be in the one place and wouldn’t be used to manipulate others she wouldn’t be posting about it before hand that goes to show the control she has over it and it’s used for manipulation. I am genuinely baffled as to why she is shouting about leave her alone who has been near her 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s shouting about the address being given out how long ago was that and no one has turned up at her house yet 😂 if she was a genuine self harmer your right she would have used both arms, legs, stomach wouldn’t be in the one place and wouldn’t be used to manipulate others she wouldn’t be posting about it before hand that goes to show the control she has over it and it’s used for manipulation. I am genuinely baffled as to why she is shouting about leave her alone who has been near her 😂😂
I know! If it was a true addiction she wouldnt think oh I should post this video telling people to stop bullying me then I won’t self harm. So even tho this apparently started in 2017 and we weren’t getting the blame for it now we are.
The two years of self written hate mail. She claims it wasn’t her. Well how did they get her address then? How have any of us got her address. That’s right she put it out there herself. For instance in one of her fb posts she was giving off about a vet bill and she showed a pic of the bill with her address on it. She got on a bus saying Riverview park she wanted to go.
She shows herself walking to and from her house. Her door and bins have the number on it. It’s not exactly difficult to work it out.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I know! If it was a true addiction she wouldnt think oh I should post this video telling people to stop bullying me then I won’t self harm. So even tho this apparently started in 2017 and we weren’t getting the blame for it now we are.
The two years of self written hate mail. She claims it wasn’t her. Well how did they get her address then? How have any of us got her address. That’s right she put it out there herself. For instance in one of her fb posts she was giving off about a vet bill and she showed a pic of the bill with her address on it. She got on a bus saying Riverview park she wanted to go.
She shows herself walking to and from her house. Her door and bins have the number on it. It’s not exactly difficult to work it out.

You cant come here with your truth & common sense :ROFLMAO:
That's not how she operates
That doesnt bring her views and attention

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She said she thinks of Jamie as they day he was born. Is that why all her pictures of him are photoshopped?
She forgets we all saw her kick off at Jamie's Dad for showing him as he really was
She is SUCH a stranger to the truth
I know those canvases she has on his wall are photoshopped to hell. That looks like an alive baby sleeping. It’s awful I know but Jamie was born deceased and was in the womb dead for two days. He was near black as all the blood had clotted. She doesn’t show those photos why?
Why scream he’s not bones when right now 12 years on he would be bones. And after all she has done I wouldn’t be surprised if she did do something weird like that.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I know those canvases she has on his wall are photoshopped to hell. That looks like an alive baby sleeping. It’s awful I know but Jamie was born deceased and was in the womb dead for two days. He was near black as all the blood had clotted. She doesn’t show those photos why?
Why scream he’s not bones when right now 12 years on he would be bones. And after all she has done I wouldn’t be surprised if she did do something weird like that.
Exactly! Of course he’s bones now, it’s sad and horrible but it’s true. It really disturbs me how she constantly talks about that baby as if he’s alive and kicking.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

If she was genuinely being bullied why does she think posting a video saying she’s going to sh if it it doesn’t stop will make it stop? If people were genuinely bullying her why would they care if she self harms or not. That’s where she proves it’s for attention all the posting because a real bully won’t care so why would you give them the satisfaction of posting saying I’m going to sh if u don’t leave me alone. I remember her showing her front door on a tik tok 😂 and your right how did anyone get her address but then again she blamed friends for the hate mail and criticised a wee baby of one of them I can’t remember the full story though. She’s a nightmare always has been and accepts no responsibility for her actions

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly! Of course he’s bones now, it’s sad and horrible but it’s true. It really disturbs me how she constantly talks about that baby as if he’s alive and kicking.
Not just alive but grown to 12 years old. And has thoughts and feelings and can see everything. And plays with toys still in the box while in spurt.