Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ack ffs I missed it again. I swear to do that woman is her own worst enemy.

She ended the live twice first time to pretend to be sick then the second time in a rage as someone mentioned Sabrina angel mom. She was sitting crying but no one really took her on several people challenged her and they were all blocked. It seems everyone’s sympathy is running out but no wonder all she wanted to do was rant about vermin and bullies

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Someone supposedly said that Jamie’s bones where in that room and it made her sick but someone pointed out she has heard it before so why be bothered now or something to that effect she was not happy

I'm just catching up on her antics, I've said it before and I'll say it again. She posted the bones comment herself. No one on here would post someone like that, and no random off TikTok who just came across her would have the backstory to even come off with such se.

I was wrong yesterday; she didn't get hypothermia so she went to plan b "tortured and trauma for years".

She is well known on TikTok, if she can't stand the heat, get out of the fing kitchen.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It seems when something semi interesting happens she has to post it on TikTok And make it a massive deal. It can’t be as simple as she missed the oil as she was sleeping. It’s never her fault. Once she realised that people weren’t giving her the sympathy she wanted she had to come up with a new story. She was sitting for ages on live with the other phone in her hand obviously logging in to her other accounts to post stuff. She 100% posted that comment her self. Then has to be dramatic saying it made her physically sick. She went to off for a se and made a new account to write something else.
She comes back expecting loads of sympathy but people just don’t believe her anymore. Some were offering suggestions or trying to change the subject but she kept blocking them or bringing it back to her.
Sure a woman even said why are starting on people who are trying to help. Another one said I’ve rung the police for you you sound scared. She was all defensive saying how can you do that you don’t have my address. A lot of people do have the address.
But it was the person that said go to SAM account to see what she is like and she went nuts.
She has uploaded peoples kids to TikTok. Charlene’s , Amanda’s and mine were all put in accounts made by her or her minions and she fing knows that!

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
It seems when something semi interesting happens she has to post it on TikTok And make it a massive deal. It can’t be as simple as she missed the oil as she was sleeping. It’s never her fault. Once she realised that people weren’t giving her the sympathy she wanted she had to come up with a new story. She was sitting for ages on live with the other phone in her hand obviously logging in to her other accounts to post stuff. She 100% posted that comment her self. Then has to be dramatic saying it made her physically sick. She went to off for a se and made a new account to write something else.
She comes back expecting loads of sympathy but people just don’t believe her anymore. Some were offering suggestions or trying to change the subject but she kept blocking them or bringing it back to her.
Sure a woman even said why are starting on people who are trying to help. Another one said I’ve rung the police for you you sound scared. She was all defensive saying how can you do that you don’t have my address. A lot of people do have the address.
But it was the person that said go to SAM account to see what she is like and she went nuts.
She has uploaded peoples kids to TikTok. Charlene’s , Amanda’s and mine were all put in accounts made by her or her minions and she fing knows that!
She is getting no attention and followers are falling away. She makes up all these profiles100% it's her to get attention back. She is actually quite sad 😔 that she needs to constantly needs attention. She is evil to the core.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is ANYTHING but sad, in any aspect of the word.
She is a selfish cold maniplative b, her life is incredibly undesireable to most but it is all her own making, ALL of it.
She does EVERYTHING she can to perpetuate it too. She has orchestrated every moment since Jamie was born, "dead baby mother" got her attention, it got her sympathy, even when she sold the photoshopped photos of her "beautiful boy" it was all built on lies, her whole existence is a performance, and now the audience has disappeared, she is floundering in her mausoleum of a house making up ailments & issues to ensure her benefit money keeps coming in

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She is a selfish cold maniplative b, her life is incredibly undesireable to most but it is all her own making, ALL of it.
She does EVERYTHING she can to perpetuate it too. She has orchestrated every moment since Jamie was born, "dead baby mother" got her attention, it got her sympathy, even when she sold the photoshopped photos of her "beautiful boy" it was all built on lies, her whole existence is a performance, and now the audience has disappeared, she is floundering in her mausoleum of a house making up ailments & issues to ensure her benefit money keeps coming in
Her latest video 😂😂 lazy squirt didn’t waken to half 1. Still rambling on about the bullying, bla bla fing bla Sabrina , nobody gives a s about what lies is coming out of your mouth.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Two weeks ago she was playing the knees and leg pain out. Now she's suffered with poor mental health the past week. Surely having an ambulance and police at your door a few weeks ago is one of your bad weeks Sabby? But waittt you got attention then so in your twisted mind, it was a good week for you!

I just hope people can see through the se she is making up for DWP.

PS not getting up till 1:30pm - sure isn't that what you did yesterday and blamed the poor oil delivery man (who would have had a list of customers to get to NOT JUST fING YOU).

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is she for real. She states she hasn’t done anything and we just start on her. No people challenge her lies and bullshit and she can’t hack it. When someone doesn’t agree with her madness she goes off on one at them. She attacks their looks and their children. Like what age is she?
Her behaviour is like grooming when she is around children. It’s creepy and weird. She’s obsessive with them.
no one slags of Jamie you can’t s of a dead baby. And technically he is bones in a coffin right now. But we don’t attack him. We talk about everything she has done on him from the day he died. She can’t keep anything private or personal. She has to use it for clout and attention and money. That’s disgusting behaviour.
Then to come on and use self harm and suicide as a threat to people if they don’t stop attacking her. You want it to stop then stop being creepy and weird around children. Stop attacking people who ask you a question. Stop lying all the fing time. You stop and we will have nothing to say.
Also most of the fake accounts attacking her are made up by her so go tell yourself to stop

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think her followers have caught on she’s not being bullied because they can see how she’s speaking to people who are trying to help her she doesn’t want help she needs to stay in victim mode and people are fed up listening to her the way she says I know other people have lost family but this is about me it’s always about her 😳 she probably did put the comment there herself as no one is talking to her any more because all she does is scream abuse at them.
She’s staying at home claiming the knees are too sore which in turn is causing her to be even more bored and look for more attention. There was no police or ambulance last night then though she kept referring to plan b no one cared because they now know what she’s like