Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s in omagh her cousin took her he was only away about 5 minutes so it was definitely omagh she’s sitting on the seats with her back to the glass windows where you give your name and details that’s how she got a picture of the doors
She probably called them and said she threw up last night and has a dodgy stomach and they have said sure come down and we will see you. Omagh already stated they wouldn’t see her again for SH HAD to be enniskiilen

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
On Sabrina angel mons post she doesn’t have gas because it’s not in yet 😂 one flat has gas and that’s because they had the old economy 7 heating but the pipes are down for all the houses to get gas in two years could she not have said that 😂😂 instead she assumes the person was rude and blocks them
She gave off to someone else saying she doesn’t like change and doesn’t want gas. And well done to the ones that have it I don’t want it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She probably called them and said she threw up last night and has a dodgy stomach and they have said sure come down and we will see you. Omagh already stated they wouldn’t see her again for SH HAD to be enniskiilen

If she said she self harmed they could turn her away Enniskillen would have to see her but she won’t go there 😂 the crisis team are in Enniskillen a and e they used to come to omagh but not anymore. She’ll be some crack if they refuse her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She gave off to someone else saying she doesn’t like change and doesn’t want gas. And well done to the ones that have it I don’t want it.

I never heard that part 😂 my son has it he thinks it’s great I’m not sure I want them in making a mess but I’ll see when the time comes 😂 sure Sabrina could be in a flat by then with sore knees 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She really has no shame to put the video up content warning and no time after she’s trotting of to minor injuries 😂 like seriously no genuine distress to he seem it’s all a game to her and she shouts away about karma she’s her own biggest karma on herself. She put the video up to plant it in peoples heads that she was going to sh is that not pure manipulation why not just sh go and get seen without broadcasting it 😳

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
She really has no shame to put the video up content warning and no time after she’s trotting of to minor injuries 😂 like seriously no genuine distress to he seem it’s all a game to her and she shouts away about karma she’s her own biggest karma on herself. She put the video up to plant it in peoples heads that she was going to sh is that not pure manipulation why not just sh go and get seen without broadcasting it 😳
Ya and it's worse she s getting