Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Is she trying to say she took tablets today? There’s no way she would have been sent home if she told them that or is she still going on about the other time she made it up

I think she was impLYING she took tablets last week
Not really sure, you know what she is like, the lies just trip out of her vile mouth
so who knows

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Right how the hell can someone go from being in so much distress that they sh and needed hospital attention to being out the back chatting to cats in the space of a few hours. She's not to cold today standing out the back with a tshirt on her,pity the hospital wouldn't staple her mouth to shut her up,there's no way she got staples today.
Aye your right , a big staple on her mouth would suit her best🤪 , I would actually be mortified if I was her showing my face in public , she is one big piss taker and she knows her time is running out with dwp and everyone has finally seen her for what she is . And we are not to blame sabby🙄 , telling people we bully you and put your kids through hell !! You don't have kids !! Or do you mean your plastic dollies 🤷‍♀️

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
No way would she be triaged and home. She would be left sitting as it goes by triage protocol. She would defo be flagged. They probably know her by name and roll eyes 👀
I'm going making a few phone calls n the morning it's gone way too far
Plus the tablets she took were paracetamol I'd say we all saw the amount of them she was buying
Also I have reported all of today and last night's videos for suicide and Sh

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Right how the hell can someone go from being in so much distress that they sh and needed hospital attention to being out the back chatting to cats in the space of a few hours. She's not to cold today standing out the back with a tshirt on her,pity the hospital wouldn't staple her mouth to shut her up,there's no way she got staples today.
I'm starting to think there s bipolar or something else there tbh because no one can just switch like that

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I saw her and heard her 😂 literally minutes after the video talking about her addiction to sh she was in no way distressed or in pain she was walking about as normal swinging the car seat on her arm it’s all made up for her followers to give her attention

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Plus the tablets she took were paracetamol I'd say we all saw the amount of them she was buying

If I may?
I'd leave the videos, let everyone see what she is like, the DWP, and anyone else who looks as a result of your phone calls.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

To be honest I dont believe she took any tablets she would have been in hospital she clearly lied about the police interrupting her there was no overdose she’s just upping her game for more attention. If you had saw her today after her shouting into the phone about addiction and not five minutes later laughing and chatting away your blood would boil and it’s so clear she makes it up. I don’t have u on fb otherwise I could send your proof I can’t share it here as there’s not just her involved

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I saw her and heard her 😂 literally minutes after the video talking about her addiction to sh she was in no way distressed or in pain she was walking about as normal swinging the car seat on her arm it’s all made up for her followers to give her attention

You have lived beside her for a while yes? Before Comment Cafe was around, how did you manage ALL that she is? :ROFLMAO: I know from personal experience the :confused::oops::rolleyes:o_O:unsure: responses when you try to explain her to other people IRL :LOL:
Did you see CC and that "thank God, an outlet"!!:ROFLMAO:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You have lived beside her for a while yes? Before Comment Cafe was around, how did you manage ALL that she is? :ROFLMAO: I know from personal experience the :confused::oops::rolleyes:o_O:unsure: responses when you try to explain her to other people IRL :LOL:
Did you see CC and that "thank God, an outlet"!!:ROFLMAO:

I tried to join tattle 😂😂 I’ve ignored her always but this year she went too far there was one week she had 3 ambulances out and her screaming into the phone then she mentioned cc. To be honest this is the first year she has had police and ambulance out. She used to be half sociable she would have been out talking to neighbours Jodie was down but none of that now no one speaks to her she gave everyone abuse and blamed them for bullying her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She switches to quickly to be bipolar. She is manic and low within 1 hour. She is just manipulative and knows rightly what she is at. Bipolar low is not 1 hour it's days maybe longer. She is playing everyone for sympathy. Very cunning conniving woman.

She’s more borderline personality disorder although I say that lightly because she makes most a lot of things up. But with bpd moods change fast within minutes and hours but then again my honest opinion with her is it’s just pure badness and narcissistic behaviour