Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If anyone feels comfortable with a WhatsApp group I’d be up for that.

I am up for that then I can speak without being stalked 😂😂 I don’t have a life I’m up early kids at school while big doll was still in bed did school runs, gym runs made dinner did washing all while at the local psycho made about ten videos 😂😂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Hey all
I’m back lol I think!
It’s like Groundhog Day with sabby! Who’s obsessed with who, we stay here, it’s her is doing the stalking! Quiet one & Fiefie, sorry you’ve had her childish tantrums aimed at you. I thought it was quite a beautiful photo Fiefie 😍
She needs comment cafe to have something to talk about, she should be thanking us 😜
Not a bit wonder she doesn’t have a friend in the country, nobody could be bothered dealing with her moods and having to tell her how great/good/kind/generous she is constantly.
Also thanks for the comments peeps, don’t want to say on here what’s happening as obviously it’ll be used as research purposes and I’m not strong enough mentally yet to have to listen to her but I’ll be ok, I am ok as such.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s so jealous of my car 😂😂😂 my pip isn’t for my feet 😂 the big retard and it’s all in black and white apparently but Sabrina I have your threats in video form and how special are we all them videos about us today while we were busy having lives she was making videos repeating herself over and over

Last edited: