Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The name Jamie is her screen name so if we are referring to her we’re going to say it. And she said in an interview that he was her only child and she couldn’t have anymore. HER OWN WORDS! And again her words was her eye pain was the worst thing imaginable the it was her knees were the worst thing imaginable. She said it so ask yourself why are you lying.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She's sitting calling us nutcases with mental health problems...she lives in a 3 bedroom house with 2 ghost kids, a bunch of dollies, with shrines like something from day of the dead, pushes dolls about like a full balloon and as for calling people the most vulgar names, needs to take a look at herself...she's the only one who's ever had a baby loss or been sick...wise the do up you are a grown ass woman who blames the world for your problems. Your gonna meet your match one day...ya fing eejit

She’s desperate for a reaction and no one is giving her one 😂 I could play the victim today she’s bullying me as she actually is but Sabrina i put my big girl pants on and got on with my day and I have all my lovely friends here who always give myself and fiefie full support as we would for them that’s what friends are not people on TikTok who are terrified to disagree with you 😳

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s desperate for a reaction and no one is giving her one 😂 I could play the victim today she’s bullying me as she actually is but Sabrina i put my big girl pants on and got on with my day and I have all my lovely friends here who always give myself and fiefie full support as we would for them that’s what friends are not people on TikTok who are terrified to disagree with you 😳

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
She's sooooo jealous of U and fiefie and let's face it so she should be she will never come close to U both ❤️