Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Morning lovelies ❤️ it’s been manic few days for Sabrina. I don’t actually know what started it. But I do hope she’s now gonna wise up and leave people alone. Sabby just you continue with your fabulous life, playing with dolls …trying to sell reborns you basically stole off a terminally ill woman…talking to ghosts(guarantee Jamie isn’t anywhere near you in the spirit world, probably can’t stand you like the rest of us) complaining about knee pain due to your weight and lack of movement coz your lazy, sitting laughing at your evil cats hurting wee Benji. Your ugly fat cats are as evil as you. If I ever come to Omagh and see Benji out for his daily piss in garden I am lifting him and taking him with me. And don’t think I won’t. May hope some stupid t buys you your little camera you refuse to pay for.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve just been sending of all the videos the mad one has posted this last few days 😳 the poor person who has to watch them and make sense of them between the name called and the insults I think they will get the jist of it. It reminds me of them films where the bully posts videos relentlessly about other people and now everyone on my fb knows what she is like as well so she did me a favour really

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’ve just been sending of all the videos the mad one has posted this last few days 😳 the poor person who has to watch them and make sense of them between the name called and the insults I think they will get the jist of it. It reminds me of them films where the bully posts videos relentlessly about other people and now everyone on my fb knows what she is like as well so she did me a favour really
I genuinely can’t understand how she can’t see herself what she’s doing. Isolating herself from everyone, she can’t believe she’s in control of the current situation

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
Her thinking is so distorted she genuinely thinks she is right and everyone else is wrong. Unless she accepts help in the form of long term therapy rather than quick fix medications for her fluctuating moods then this is her for the long haul. No meaningful relationships other than people dipping in and out when they feel obliged to help out of fear she will go too far, being terrible with money, mood swinging from high to low and responding terribly to what she interprets as a threat or criticism.

Everyone else can see it because they are rational.