Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
After what she has been at this week we don’t want anyone else to go through that if you have been on the receiving end of her abuse it’s not good. We are still on here
I've never been on the receiving end of her abuse. I keep a low profile. Stalk in the background, gather information and report to appropriate authorities. I've been "friends" with her from way back when she was stalking Keith and sending him packages to try and woo him! 🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Bit sus how uv just joined cc an ask to join 😁

In general I don’t think new people should be added to the WhatsApp group, those in it have been talking to each other for months and knew each other a bit and had shared things with each other so
To add new people wouldn’t work for those who go there to speak freely about themselves I think if people want to join then stay on here and talk to everyone as we have and give it time

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
In general I don’t think new people should be added to the WhatsApp group, those in it have been talking to each other for months and knew each other a bit and had shared things with each other so
To add new people wouldn’t work for those who go there to speak freely about themselves I think if people want to join then stay on here and talk to everyone as we have and give it time

Totally agree..an people r guna try and comment as much as they can in hope they can be added in 1 day.. so Ur right noone else should be added in, ever .. it's all r identities at stake.. and we r all still guna be on here so it shouldn't be a big deal

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I've never been on the receiving end of her abuse. I keep a low profile. Stalk in the background, gather information and report to appropriate authorities. I've been "friends" with her from way back when she was stalking Keith and sending him packages to try and woo him! 🤣

Your lucky you haven’t been on the receiving end of it which is why it’s so important that no owns identify is revealed mine was originally revealed by someone on cc just like the rest of us so no one can be trusted unfortunately that group isn’t anonymous so anyone in it reveals who they are that’s how it works

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I wonder is the lazy b even out of bed yet
Sleepy Night GIF by Loof and Timmy