Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
FROM NOT WANTING TO LIVE, TO SITTING IN WAITING ROOM, TO RANTING IN HOSPITAL DOORWAY, NOT FORGETTING TO BREAK CHARACTER TO GIVE A "HI" TO THE PASSERBY. ALL WITHIN AN HOUR.
SABRINA YOU ARE A fING DISGRACE. YOU ARE THE ISSUE.SO HOUSING RANG YOU AND YOU DECIDED TO DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU DONT WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD. YOU REALLY ARE. HOW ARE YOU NOT EMBARRASSED BY YOUR BEHAVIOUR?
AND AS FOR THE IDIOT WHO ONCE AGAIN CALLED AN AMBULANCE FOR YOU, HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Anytime I start watching Sabrina after having not seen her in a while it’s always the same old story! So she’s in such a state that she needs hospital, but her first thought is to film it and post on TikTok? And it’s funny how she constantly moves the goal posts - I remember when the hospital visits and “self harm” were somehow all the fault of the trrrrramps and verrrrmin, but now this is all down to one woman and that’s why she “self harm’s”? She just wants an excuse to use it to threaten anyone who criticises her into subservience by acting like she somehow has no say in the matter, as if self harm magically happens when you call out her nastiness. Sabrina is definitely not addicted to self harm, but she is addicted to the power, manipulation and self-victimisation which she can use after she “self harm’s”.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Anytime I start watching Sabrina after having not seen her in a while it’s always the same old story! So she’s in such a state that she needs hospital, but her first thought is to film it and post on TikTok? And it’s funny how she constantly moves the goal posts - I remember when the hospital visits and “self harm” were somehow all the fault of the trrrrramps and verrrrmin, but now this is all down to one woman and that’s why she “self harm’s”? She just wants an excuse to use it to threaten anyone who criticises her into subservience by acting like she somehow has no say in the matter, as if self harm magically happens when you call out her nastiness. Sabrina is definitely not addicted to self harm, but she is addicted to the power, manipulation and self-victimisation which she can use after she “self harm’s”.
👏👏👏👏👏

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Good point. Just yesterday it was "15 or so of them against me, I'm just one person"
Today is one person persecuting her
what will it be tomorrow I wonder?

omaghbred

May 26, 2024
omagh
So I do not partake in social media but I do have TikTok and Sabrina has came up on my FYP time after time.

Initially I had some sympathy for her situation as I myself have also experienced miscarriages but as time has went on her interactions with a public platform are down right ridiculous.

What has enraged me so much to come and even comment on this is the fact she has just appeared making videos in a waiting room and public entrance of the main general hospital, giving off online making videos while people are in there waiting hours to be treated, she has no idea what it is like to SUFFER from mental illness.

Sabrina is one of these people who was handed a throne for her first downfall and she has lapped the attention up for whatever else she can get since. Who even sells their stories to magazines, news papers?!

Both myself and my husband work 2 jobs each even through the turmoil in our lives and we find it hard to make ends meet, we to do not drink/smoke/go to hair dressers/nails etc but we also do not milk every good working person a day of their hard earned money each week to sit at home scratching our arses, making TikTok’s and going on like we’re in a school playground.

We get up and get on with it.

And yes I do understand there may be a physical element of joints “under pressure” but my husband has underwent major surgeries in both his legs over his lifetime and is in daily pain, he still manages to go to work but he doesn’t have time or energy to run in and out to the town with dolls in prams for every piece of tat known to man kind.

Nor does he have extra money to buy resin for stupid looking plastic fing frogs.

If Sabrina was really in a crisis she would have been detained under the mental health act within the hospital on one of her many visits but she is of no risk to her own life because she is living in fantasy land.

She claims full rate DLA / PIP whatever it is, gets full housing benefit and mobility but is somehow still able to manage to care for her mother and cater to her every need even though she is unable to care for herself?

“Make it make sense”

living in a 3 bedroom house a matter of doors away from the mother so what is the problem with them sharing a house?

Both ripping the arse clean out of the dole that’s why.

It’s always a sob story to get the attention or silly people paying to fund this woman.

She belittles and bullies everyone on tiktok herself from what I have seen online and the girl with the IVF baby I have never felt so disgusted in my life at the comments she made to that girl she has no idea what she would have went through and I know for a fact it would me more than Sabrina could ever make up in her wildest dreams without even knowing the girl.

She would need to check herself in for a long hard look at herself and I know you cannot paint everyone with the same brush but you also should not rejoice in peoples wrong doings.

She has been roaring on my FYP for weeks about the trolls this and that and thon and now because one of her neighbours have said they are sick of her crap (which I am sure they all fin are at this stage lets me honest). It is now all this woman’s fault?

Would you ever go and take a breath, get a fin job and you won’t have all this time to sit online making videos and reading stupid comments.

Imagine all them fabulous wee influencers online going on like that crazed idiot on a daily basis. I’m sure they get inflicted with silly comments daily and don’t threaten suicide all over a public platform with one video crying, one shouting, one haul, one making crafts catch a grip.

You would know there was an assessment coming up all this mayhem about a knee but walks to the town and McDonald’s at least twice a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
So I do not partake in social media but I do have TikTok and Sabrina has came up on my FYP time after time.

Initially I had some sympathy for her situation as I myself have also experienced miscarriages but as time has went on her interactions with a public platform are down right ridiculous.

What has enraged me so much to come and even comment on this is the fact she has just appeared making videos in a waiting room and public entrance of the main general hospital, giving off online making videos while people are in there waiting hours to be treated, she has no idea what it is like to SUFFER from mental illness.

Sabrina is one of these people who was handed a throne for her first downfall and she has lapped the attention up for whatever else she can get since. Who even sells their stories to magazines, news papers?!

Both myself and my husband work 2 jobs each even through the turmoil in our lives and we find it hard to make ends meet, we to do not drink/smoke/go to hair dressers/nails etc but we also do not milk every good working person a day of their hard earned money each week to sit at home scratching our arses, making TikTok’s and going on like we’re in a school playground.

And yes I do understand there may be a physical element of joints “under pressure” but my husband has underwent major surgeries in both his legs over his lifetime and is in daily pain, he still manages to go to work but he doesn’t have time or energy to run in and out to the town with dolls in prams for every piece of tat known to man kind.

Nor does he have extra money to buy resin for stupid looking plastic fing frogs.

If Sabrina was really in a crisis she would have been detained under the mental health act within the hospital on one of her many visits but she is of no risk to her own life because she is living in fantasy land.

She claims full rate DLA / PIP whatever it is, gets full housing benefit and mobility but is somehow still able to manage to care for her mother and cater to her every need even though she is unable to care for herself?

“Make it make sense”

living in a 3 bedroom house a matter of doors away from the mother so what is the problem with them sharing a house?

It’s always a sob story to get the attention or silly people paying to fund this woman.

She belittles and bullies everyone on tiktok herself from what I have seen online and the girl with the IVF baby I have never felt so disgusted in my life at the comments she made to that girl she has no idea what she would have went through and I know for a fact it would me more than Sabrina could ever make up in her wildest dreams without even knowing the girl.

She would need to check herself in for a long hard look at herself and I know you cannot paint everyone with the same brush but you also should not rejoice in peoples wrong doings.

She has been roaring on my FYP for weeks about the trolls this and that and thon and now because one of her neighbours have said they are sick of her crap (which I am sure they all fin are at this stage lets me honest). It is now all this woman’s fault?

Would you ever go and take a breath, get a fin job and you won’t have all this time to sit online making videos and reading stupid comments.

Imagine all them fabulous wee influencers online going on like that crazed idiot on a daily basis. I’m sure they get inflicted with silly comments daily and don’t threaten suicide all over a public platform with one video crying, one shouting, one haul, one making crafts catch a grip.

You would know there was an assessment coming up all this mayhem about a knee but walks to the town and McDonald’s at least twice a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This comment is 👌

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
So true this is why I have been quiet as it it is just getting tit for tat and childish, I understand some here have been hurt but two wrongs don’t make this right
I think you’re actually missing the point here or you’ve fallen for Sabrina’s manipulation. At this stage if anyone is getting bullied it’s the quiet one, the names and slander that sabrina has posted about her these last few days is deplorable. So if we are to have sympathy for anyone I feel it should be her having to live next to that.

I mean no harm by this post, it is just my personal opinion.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

“Make it make sense”

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow

“Make it make sense”

You are Spot on , couldn't of said it better myself 👏👏👏

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim

“Make it make sense”

💯 spot on. I can't even watch her now. A member of my family is terminally ill and not much older than her. This is hell, watching a beautiful young person who loved life fighting to stay alive and this dickwab wasting her life. She needs to take a good long hard look at herself and move on. 😡

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios