Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Another thing… why was Sabrina so concerned about the housing man knowing that she goes out with the reborns in the pram? Usually she volunteers that information and loves the attention they bring. There definitely seems to be a reason why she didn’t want him knowing about them.
Because she might be scared of him knowing she's taking up a bedroom she doesn't need.

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I honestly don’t care what anyone says or think but I wish she’d just hurry up and unalive herself already. She a complete waste of air
What a disgusting thing to say. What has she done so bad that you would type those words. Also for those that comment often on here, shame on you for not lambasting such a comment.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
There’s the real Sabrina in her newest video. Does she think that saying “Pot, kettle?” absolves her of her sins? It also implies that two things are alike - so is that her admitting to being a trolling, bullying, nasty human being? As for attacking people’s spelling… the call is coming from inside the house. Btw it’s pronounced “pattern” not “pattren”.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I'm pleased as it's comments like this that give her ammunition that she is been bullied.
I hate bullying and I do think some comments on here are verging on bullying most aren't.
The page has grew legs! Tensions are high but a couple of people in this group have been harassed for a while. Yes Sabby has issues but she seems to forget the people she is picking on may also have or had trauma in their lives too. It may seem unfair but the difference here is that nothing is deleted. What you see stays (unless it’s reported lol).

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Well I've never in my days seen such orchestrated videos, all to manipulate the narrative and make herself out the victim again. How she broke character to say "hi " then straight back to spouting venom. The next video claiming they took her straight down because she was in such a state? Such as state her first action is to do another video. All this is for the benefit of the housing officer and if they can't see it their choosing not. While I'm on the topic of housing officer, " hows about doing your job and explain why you continue to let a single person live in a 3 bedroom house when families are in desperate need for social housing in Omagh?" Don't even suggest it's because of her sons bedroom because there's no sentimental value in that room. What happened her son was heartbreaking and we all agree but she received that house because she was pregnant, she should of been down sized years ago. Her son spent no time in that house, so it can not be said the room was her sons. She has continued to milk what happened and has been left to victimise her neighbours. This woman is out of control, abuses all around her including the system, refuses to take accountability or accept much needed help. When is enough enough?

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
So sabrina you read my comment out about someone else needing an ambulance that might be out with you and called me sick and laughed over it,no you're the sick one when something like what I said wouldn't sink in to you about wasting emergency services, I just can't get over how you can't let something like that sink in,someone, anyone needing a ambulance for a real emergency and there it is wasted on you and your wee fake scratches, you have no intention of unaliving yourself. I'm stopping now because I'm wasting my time even trying to talk to you.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
So sabrina you read my comment out about someone else needing an ambulance that might be out with you and called me sick and laughed over it,no you're the sick one when something like what I said wouldn't sink in to you about wasting emergency services, I just can't get over how you can't let something like that sink in,someone, anyone needing a ambulance for a real emergency and there it is wasted on you and your wee fake scratches, you have no intention of unaliving yourself. I'm stopping now because I'm wasting my time even trying to talk to you.
She didn’t even read your full comment only took bits and got threw a tantrum

angel

Oct 7, 2024
n Ireland
The lady on here called the quiet one seams extremely well versed in playing the victim card and I think she and her kids are on a different level to Sabrina. She claims her kids are afraid and the day before said her daughter wud be the one to attack Sabrina. She claims she is intimidated by Sabrina when she walks past her house. Now Sabrina may not be a saint in all this but ur playing games with a vulnerable woman. Go contact tv and make a sequel of ur life. Leave this woman alone ur the bully

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
antrim
The lady on here called the quiet one seams extremely well versed in playing the victim card and I think she and her kids are on a different level to Sabrina. She claims her kids are afraid and the day before said her daughter wud be the one to attack Sabrina. She claims she is intimidated by Sabrina when she walks past her house. Now Sabrina may not be a saint in all this but ur a big bully playing games with a victim vulnerable woman. Go contact tv and make a sequel of ur life. Leave this woman alone ur the bully
Its 'seems'
Jog on sabby