Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
But is nobody else just sick of the same repeated s? She’s clearly never going to let him rest if she was in immediate danger she’d be arrested and charged under the mental health act but she hasn’t , I think maybe give it a rest and watch from the shadows if she continues the outbursts or does stuff for attention , then everyone knows she’s just looking a reaction , BTW not defending her or having a go at anyone here
It’s only a matter of time before the PSNI start working with the crisis team and she won’t be able to “tell them what they want to hear”. They will end up arresting and sectioning her soon.

I’m sorry but if it was a guy threatening to break his female neighbours neck he’d be in a cell already. Mental health issues or not.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It’s only a matter of time before the PSNI start working with the crisis team and she won’t be able to “tell them what they want to hear”. They will end up arresting and sectioning her soon.

I’m sorry but if it was a guy threatening to break his female neighbours neck he’d be in a cell already. Mental health issues or not.

Well I dug out everything they would ever need 2 know .. her bad mouthing the quiet one an her kids!!!! Over my fing dead body!!!! All her lies r guna catch up with her an she's only herself 2 blame !

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2024
cookstown

That’s a fact and he’d have been in the papers and slandered on my Omagh and the papers already

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And me was actually starting to feel sympathy for her after her last video ,

Maybe the stuff said about his heart was a bit to far but you don’t threaten living children and expect no repercussions, that’s a different game , so is like all her TikTok fake ? Or does she actually just not realise what she says like she’s mentally that far gone ? It’s mind boggling how they’ve let her go without sanctioning this long but then again they’d know how bad she is so she is obviously just telling them the correct story to get back out again that’s devious actions wasted nhs time….

Her excuse is she is biting back I have never spoken about her sons never but she brought mine into it 😳 what’s her excuse when I have never spoken about her sons

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

That’s an excellent point if it was a man there would be some uproar he would be told it’s unacceptable, it’s unacceptable for male or female no exceptions

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
How is this woman not been held for assessment? If you try to commit suicide or harm yourself or are deemed psychotic the police can take you and hold you at the hospital until you are seen by a doctor then if he deems you needing help he can put you on a hold or at the least have a psychiatrist assess you and put you on a hold under the mental health act. Is it because she goes voluntary???? I'm beyond confused how she hasn't spent any time in elm or lime ward (I forget which is the female ward) ... who is not doing their job right? Three times last week she had an ambulance attend her home, surely she can see that isn't normal behaviour? If she had any self awareness she'd know she needs some kind of intervention or outside input to help her understand why or what she is doing ( regardless if cutting herself was a calculated act for the housing & trying to make herself out the victim, she still thinks it's appropriate to cut herself which isn't the actions of a well adjusted adult)

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How is this woman not been held for assessment? If you try to commit suicide or harm yourself or are deemed psychotic the police can take you and hold you at the hospital until you are seen by a doctor then if he deems you needing help he can put you on a hold or at the least have a psychiatrist assess you and put you on a hold under the mental health act. Is it because she goes voluntary???? I'm beyond confused how she hasn't spent any time in elm or lime ward (I forget which is the female ward) ... who is not doing their job right? Three times last week she had an ambulance attend her home, surely she can see that isn't normal behaviour? If she had any self awareness she'd know she needs some kind of intervention or outside input to help her understand why or what she is doing ( regardless if cutting herself was a calculated act for the housing & trying to make herself out the victim, she still thinks it's appropriate to cut herself which isn't the actions of a well adjusted adult)

Without saying too much it’s because they know it’s all for attention and to get her own way. If she was at hospital and they thought her a risk she would have been detained they didn’t even wait with her usually ambulance staff wait with you until your seen they dropped her of. The actions of the police, nurses and ambulance service are telling
Us all we need to know really. No person who self harms in distress rings and arranges a lift before hand like that’s purely manipulation to get their own way and that’s very clear now to all involved.
If you are taken to hospital for self harm and you can make and post 3 videos when there blaming your neighbour for your actions then there isn’t too much wrong and staff will see that

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Without saying too much it’s because they know it’s all for attention and to get her open way. If she was at hospital and they thought her a risk she would have been detained they didn’t even wait with her usually ambulance staff wait with you until your seen they dropped her of. The actions of the police, nurses and ambulance service are telling
Us all we need to know really. No person who self harms in distress rings and arranges a lift before hand like that’s purely manipulation to get their own way and that’s very clear now to all involved.
That's my point though, it's all calculated but she thinks it's ok to cut herself, makes for a very unstable person if they think by going to those lengths is appropriate to get what they want. Which ever way we look at it she's unstable and how far is too far to get what she wants! I'm not saying this solely on the self harming because lots of people do it as a release. A cry for help etc doesn't mean they need locked up but in regards to Sabrina it's another form of manipulation.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
And me was actually starting to feel sympathy for her after her last video ,

Maybe the stuff said about his heart was a bit to far but you don’t threaten living children and expect no repercussions, that’s a different game , so is like all her TikTok fake ? Or does she actually just not realise what she says like she’s mentally that far gone ? It’s mind boggling how they’ve let her go without sanctioning this long but then again they’d know how bad she is so she is obviously just telling them the correct story to get back out again that’s devious actions wasted nhs time….
I think most of us that discuss Sabrina here, have gone back and forth over the years.

I re-read the comment about his heart and I did not take that as an insult to Jamie. I genuinely have not heard anyone on here abuse that child, they would be called out instantly if they did.

Anything that child of god listed was possible or probable lies that Sabrina has told over the years, no insult to that baby.

Finally, that video of Sabrina threatening the quiet ones children is absolutely disgraceful.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think most of us that discuss Sabrina here, have gone back and forth over the years.

I re-read the comment about his heart and I did not take that as an insult to Jamie. I genuinely have not heard anyone on here abuse that child, they would be called out instantly if they did.

Anything that child of god listed was possible or probable lies that Sabrina has told over the years, no insult to that baby.

Finally, that video of Sabrina threatening the quiet ones children is absolutely disgraceful.

She just posted a video saying I’m lying about her bullying my kids the video is on here for all to see and on my fb people are disgusted, her words here and oh and her up the park your kids are over 18 now I’ll get them done and don’t be lying about them having disabilities cause they don’t 😳 in her words. Bully getting two young fellas done for what for having autism?

Oct 11, 2024
Scotland
Honestly all this mental health is put on she obviously has issues but she’s no where near crisis point she only acts like that because she thinks everyone will feel sorry for the poor wee woman that lost 2 kids and needs a dolly to hold for her anxiety she truns it on and of when needed if I’m right there’s a video where she has she will break someone’s windows then pretend she’s got BPD

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Well they do say suicide is the biggest sin. Does she think that she will get up to the gates and god will pardon her due to her being bullied and tortured.
Oh Sabrina. Here we go again in the Sabrina McKenna whirlwind. We’re going round and round faster more times than the twisters in Florida.
Love how you say you don’t just plan to off yourself it doesn’t work that way yet in the next video you say it won’t be tonight. Is that because you want a bit of kip and can’t be arsed to go to hospital. Can you please keep the screaming down you literally echo across the park. Feel the walls closing in and here comes the series of poor me victim videos.
As far as I’m aware listing all the things you have lied about isn’t illegal. You may not remember saying half these things but we all do. Remember Sabrina the internet is forever.

Oct 11, 2024
Scotland
Imagine getting to heaven and next thing all can hear is that voice that sounds like Nails on a Chalkboard, true she never seen heaven but I’m sure in hell she will tell everyone god is the biggest bully of them all and trolled her 😂