Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So Sabrina’s sitting here refreshing every two seconds while feeding the other one nonsense to say on here? Lol. The sweet and innocent mask slips even more!

Yeah she is telling her what to say and she’s writing it to me she did not help her case trying to intimidate me out of my house that will not go down well

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Silly little girls so naive and innocent until they get involved with that thing. Then she has the doing all sorts for her. What’s that called yes that’s right Grooming!!!
I will admit I was almost took in by Sabrina until she asked me to do things for her. Write a comment here supporting her or follow an account so she could see what they are posting. Thought it was innocent enough. Then came the bigger asks go on to certain websites and tell me what they are saying. That’s when I stepped back and said no. She tried to bribe me with bags of crap cheap toys for my children. No thanks I can buy my own stuff for my children. Then she turns nasty. Blocks you on social media. Dirty looks as she passes your house. It will all go the same way for the wee blonde girl who was seen going into Sabrina’s house tonight. Very suspicious how the new accounts started appearing when she went in there. If you are trying to be convert at least meet up the backs of the houses or something so we all don’t see you. The day she says no to something Sabrina will turn on her. And I can’t wait to see her running here to tell her story. Sabrina really can’t keep her trap shut about people and tells them way too much. Going to sit back and watch the fireworks.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Silly little girls so naive and innocent until they get involved with that thing. Then she has the doing all sorts for her. What’s that called yes that’s right Grooming!!!
I will admit I was almost took in by Sabrina until she asked me to do things for her. Write a comment here supporting her or follow an account so she could see what they are posting. Thought it was innocent enough. Then came the bigger asks go on to certain websites and tell me what they are saying. That’s when I stepped back and said no. She tried to bribe me with bags of crap cheap toys for my children. No thanks I can buy my own stuff for my children. Then she turns nasty. Blocks you on social media. Dirty looks as she passes your house. It will all go the same way for the wee blonde girl who was seen going into Sabrina’s house tonight. Very suspicious how the new accounts started appearing when she went in there. If you are trying to be convert at least meet up the backs of the houses or something so we all don’t see you. The day she says no to something Sabrina will turn on her. And I can’t wait to see her running here to tell her story. Sabrina really can’t keep her trap shut about people and tells them way too much. Going to sit back and watch the fireworks.

We all know what’s next 😂

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
Melinda never bothered with her children in the first place k dad had to goto court to get custody cause social was defending her and her drug antics , he had to get the proof his child was in immediate danger and she still is allowed to see them , it’s mental how fathers are treated when it come to girls and kids

And not all girls are like that I know but Melinda has no right to see her kids or anyone’s kids she’s a danger to them I know a lot about her