Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Mouth pieces about Sabrina and Melinda really blaming two innocent people that all you got look further afield
Awk did it really take frick and frack that long to come up with that response? 🤣 Sure if it’s not them why aren’t you happy we’re looking in the wrong place? Work smarter not harder ladies x

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Might go for a wee walk to let someone’s mummy know their daughter was trying to intimidate me out of my house for Sabrina McKenna number 42 isn’t it

Leave it till tomorrow, its getting late, go for afternoon tea, take her some cakes, we all know the ones she loves. you can have one loooooooooong chat, oh and I hope you have plenty data on your phone, SO many videos, it would be difficult to know which ones to choose, best just show them all!

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Good idea 😂 might give social services a wee ring before hand and unlike Melinda
I’m not lying she thinks she’s going to say all she did about me and walk away from it 😂

I dont understand why the local pill dealer would be so stupid as to get involved with Sabrina, she risks getting caught dealing pills to someone who professes to be suicidal, risking seeing her children, rising getting caught living with one when she isnt supposed to be. For what?
Never get high off your own supply
Sounds like she didnt take heed

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did not think Rebecca would be into Sabrina putting everything out there with you and dv considering her past with it 🤔.. don’t want to say to much without her knowing who I am

Rebecca clearly believes Sabrina but after what Sabrina and Melinda tried to pull tonight nothing shocks me about people anymore