Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I hope someone has screen recording because I've Def missed a few

Another day of drama over getting caught 😳 you can’t make threats on people and then play the victim. They tried to make me
Leave my house then let’s on shes suicidal when caught out 😳😳 putting innocent kids at risk she has no shame neither has Melinda lambert very quiet today Melinda????
So the mouth asked how would Melinda know your ex you met him Melinda and your name as been given to the police as well for threatening to contact my ex and put my life at risk.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
And can still comment on posts from hospital 😳 I’m saying nothing so as it’s all a legal matter I’m stepping back ladies and gents for a wee while anyway 😊

She's checking out 2 see if her latest tantrum gets her off the hook .. no chance sabby U really did do up this time 😁😁 didn I warn U but U just didn Wana listen cos U thought U could fool everyone with lies but everyone sees right through U .. do U @thequietone look after yourself we will all be still here exposing Sabby for who she is

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Awk she’s away for her wee day out with the NI ambulance service again. Gosh they spoil you they really do. Make sure the house is locked up now don’t want anyone walking in. Convenient that the paramedic just walked on it as it was unlocked. Almost as if you knew he was coming. So funny that. You really made sure to get the biggest whitest bandage going didn’t you. Had to make sure everyone seen it. No dollys this time? And there is me thinking you never leave the house with out them. Poor babies abandoned by their mummy. Have fun on your day out. Remember to sneak back in of course you know like you snuck up to mummy’s in 7 mins or so.. omg did the wizard finally grant your wish for new knees. Oh bravo. 👏