Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Flip me what do I spy in the park again. An ambulance. “Sabrina it’s the ambulance where are you?” You must know them all well enough to give them crap for Christmas by now. And two police cars ! TWO ! For you? They wouldn’t need that many people unless it was to carry you out of that house you hefty lump. Ooh did my words get to you? Truth hurt did it. You deny an awful lot for an innocent woman. Would love to know how you got to your mother’s house with the dog or made arrangements for it when you never left your house?? And you told your mum all about it and what she said ok dear have fun? Your lies are spinning as much as your boobs do in that vest top. For the sake of all with eyes ask santy for a bra. Please. 🙏 can’t wait for the next installment.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Flip me what do I spy in the park again. An ambulance. “Sabrina it’s the ambulance where are you?” You must know them all well enough to give them crap for Christmas by now. And two police cars ! TWO ! For you? They wouldn’t need that many people unless it was to carry you out of that house you hefty lump. Ooh did my words get to you? Truth hurt did it. You deny an awful lot for an innocent woman. Would love to know how you got to your mother’s house with the dog or made arrangements for it when you never left your house?? And you told your mum all about it and what she said ok dear have fun? Your lies are spinning as much as your boobs do in that vest top. For the sake of all with eyes ask santy for a bra. Please. 🙏 can’t wait for the next installment.
😂😂😂😂

Oct 7, 2024
NI
So she gets her ducks in a row regarding the pets
The mother doesnt care she is away to end it all
and she then says "if I find out who rings an ambulance I will block you"
When?
From beyond the grave?

I think perhaps someone should go and make sure her mother is OK, she has just heard her daughter is away to end things, perhaps someone should go sit with her at this distressing time

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Trying every trick in the book now aren’t u Sabrina, realised rhe suicide threats get some attention and ran with it EVEREY single time u get called out. Poor Jamie if h was alive would be sooo traumatised
God love wee Jamie. Not a mission is he looking down on his mother. He’s hopefully comforting his granny coz he’s ashamed of his mother

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I'm sorry but I think it's bloody outrages that she throws a fit like a child and then gets exactly what she wants an attention seeking audience n the form of guards and Ambulance while let's face it have more important things to be doing stupid cow she s
It’s really terrible. Aye coz folk are gonna forget all the bad stuff she’s done putting a woman in protection at risk

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She must have connected to the NHS free WiFi. Deleting comments and blocking people as we speak.
Watch out for the begging post for her taxi fare home 🥴

Yip all the begging promises 2 pay back like she has said before many times an we all know she doesn pay back and blocks the person .. has done it on 2 people that we know off so far god only knows how many other people we don't know off