Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

spursn17

Aug 22, 2024
London
IMG_0882.jpeg Look at the state of this beast. Her arms rest on her stomachs sheā€™s that huge gosh how does she fit in plane seats. And her ugly ass smile makes me sick. She says she going to get her nails done itā€™s like polishing a turd you look horrific nothing is going to change that. Gosh imagine having these two as children horrific
Oh God šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£and itā€™s funny she always seems to eat ā€œhealthy ā€œ (in front of the camera anyway ) šŸ˜†

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Have you seen vid where shes so smug and ugly saying ā€œim a feeder canā€™t help myselfā€ oh bore off woman your husband is an invalid and only with you for the right to stay in the UK. They are so weird they donā€™t even look like they talk heā€™s just on his phone sheā€™s on hers Shoving food in her gob staring into the camera and iPad kids on the iPad
šŸ’Æ!!!

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_0882.jpeg Look at the state of this beast. Her arms rest on her stomachs sheā€™s that huge gosh how does she fit in plane seats. And her ugly ass smile makes me sick. She says she going to get her nails done itā€™s like polishing a turd you look horrific nothing is going to change that. Gosh imagine having these two as children horrific
They all have those awful teefs and IPad kid's will be worse because we know that there will be no orthodontist in sight.

Mar 2, 2024
I still canā€™t believe people were dragging Kuki for her lack of hospitality. The real reason for that visit had been revealed and as we all knew, Sevda had gone there to dump her dog on Kuki again. Free dog boarding as she swans off on yet another holiday. The least Sevda could have done was make a dinner that didnā€™t involve cheap drumsticks, yogurt and rice. Something youā€™d give someone with food poisoning.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
What is the thought process behind her hiding her upcoming trips and announcing them at the last minute? Iā€™d love to hear her logic on that.
She probably thinks it gives us twolls less time to complain about it.
But sheā€™s thick and announces it months in advance giving us PLENTY of time to talk about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I thought she said Ela had very bad anxiety and she couldnā€™t leave her and go away??
Sheā€™s trained her so she can now leave her as much as she wants.
Bad parenting. I know parents should have a break now and again but I donā€™t think I left the country once till my son was about 10.
But thatā€™s just me, I love my child!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What is the thought process behind her hiding her upcoming trips and announcing them at the last minute? Iā€™d love to hear her logic on that.
She doesnā€™t no what logic means
I think itā€™s because she thinks she is some big film star and has to keep it top secret šŸ¤ but what the dumb ass b doesnā€™t understand is everyone knew mths ago they was going in September, as lard arse told everyone in her very boring ewm šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The smugness makes me laugh another holiday and so what what this is showing is what a fat lazy in caring mother she is I mean princess I pad only been back to school 3 days
And the statement of doormat will spoil her emmm no she will baby her more, NO ABUSING w WE HAVENT FORGOT THERE IS 2 other grandkids imo which you have stopped from been part of the family but thatā€™s a good thing as they not in this sad sordid world you all have

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
Donā€™t be sorry if we canā€™t help each on here itā€™s a sad place, but I think everyone is the sort to advise and help, I was the same he was (still is my baby) itā€™s hard I cried buckets I worried sick, but I phoned and video called more me then him lol šŸ˜‚ I didnā€™t let him see me cry, as I knew this was his choice and future (not like them 2 fs) to start I went down once every 3 weeks for the weekend in which ended up me walking round in my own lol šŸ˜‚
My advice is remember this is for them not us, cry when they are not around if you do cry like I did they day I left him I told him they was happy tears proud tears, believe it not the breaks they get are good as well
But remember we are human and I am here if you need a chat as I hope the others are šŸ’žšŸ’žšŸ’ž
This message means so much. It's for them, not us... is the quote I will be repeating in my head on Saturday. Thank you for your advice and offer of support, you are wonderful šŸ„° xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I still canā€™t believe people were dragging Kuki for her lack of hospitality. The real reason for that visit had been revealed and as we all knew, Sevda had gone there to dump her dog on Kuki again. Free dog boarding as she swans off on yet another holiday. The least Sevda could have done was make a dinner that didnā€™t involve cheap drumsticks, yogurt and rice. Something youā€™d give someone with food poisoning.
Treated then to a nice meal even but nope she all her and as tight as a Knats ass
That dinner last night was awful even at the moment I canā€™t stand Kuki I will admit that her and Tom do very nice meals and healthy as well