Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
She has to be getting paid for the poo, vomit and sex food noises. Why else on this earth would she think this is acceptable to share?! I can’t express enough how much her mouth irritates me. Anyone else get absolutely riled by it?? And how she says things.. sorry I mean fings.

Mar 2, 2024
JFC dinner with cheese again. I have genuinely never seen anyone eat this much cheese before. It’s pretty much every single day and in such large quantities. I did catch this exchange though.

Sounds like she spent a good chunk of the day talking to family and friends 🙄 So busy! But she did “read the thing she had to read” guys.

IMG_4075.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
JFC dinner with cheese again. I have genuinely never seen anyone eat this much cheese before. It’s pretty much every single day and in such large quantities. I did catch this exchange though.

Sounds like she spent a good chunk of the day talking to family and friends 🙄 So busy! But she did “read the thing she had to read” guys.

IMG_4075.jpeg
She knows and yet eats kilos of cheese every day 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Lmao she went off on the twolls on Instagram. Something got to her. She’s threatening to use your TikTok username to find you and block you on Instagram as well. Yeah Sev - because people use the same handle everywhere 😂 Absolute imbecile.

I love that comment cafe is now showing much higher up in the Google results when you search her name. Keep it active here, twolls!! IMG_4072.jpeg
She’s the one obsessed with the Trolls! We keep her from sleep! Proud to be a Twoll. 🤣🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_4075.jpeg
Wait? I haven't watched this.. but she's has 60g of cheese ? Wtf ? 30 g is a decent portion ( I'm an on and off calorie counter) .