Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Influencer my arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She loves herself sick doesn’t she!!!!!!
We can’t believe she called herself that!!!!

She’s the worst TikTok creator in the way of ‘influencing’ !!

There is NOTHING about her …the way she looks, the way she acts, the food she serves up, the way she parents, the way she treats her husband, the way she runs her life that ‘influences’ me or anyone I know! In fact, she’s known for the complete opposite in the circles I mix with! 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
No Sevda. No ‘influencer’ is on their phone 24hrs a day with that job. Just YOU! Because you have to delete and block everyone comment.

It’s JUST YOU.

Other ‘influencers’ can balance their life because they actually work and don’t spend all day saying how busy they are and listing off things they need to do.

Bore off Sevda. You’re a boring b who THINKS she’s an influencer when really you’re a 14year who’s pretending!
She knows she is hated… Doubt most influencers have such active threads on Tattle or Comment Cafe… Also the Reddit had over 700 members before she got it taken down. I don’t see that many hate comments on a lot of creators’ pages… A normal person would reflect on why so many people dislike them but not the narc Sevda