Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
Her frequent holidays without her family, as if she were some sort of A-list celebrity, highlight serious concerns about her priorities as both a wife and a mother. She's repeatedly taken her daughter out of school to travel, first to Cyprus and then to Turkey, and this is now her third trip away from her husband. This sets a troubling example for her daughter. It seems she's so wrapped up in the illusion of fame that she’s overlooking the potentially harmful impact her actions could have on her child's well-being.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her frequent holidays without her family, as if she were some sort of A-list celebrity, highlight serious concerns about her priorities as both a wife and a mother. She's repeatedly taken her daughter out of school to travel, first to Cyprus and then to Turkey, and this is now her third trip away from her husband. This sets a troubling example for her daughter. It seems she's so wrapped up in the illusion of fame that she’s overlooking the potentially harmful impact her actions could have on her child's well-being.
I think they are going to visit sedats mum in October.
This will be her ‘holiday with her husband’ and make people forget that she’s had numerous holidays without him this year.
My child would certainly question why his dad is coming on holidays with us! TBH, I’d probably not go without him in the first place!