Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Begda and sedats marriage is paper marriage. They know that, the family knows that. We all know that. Wonder if sedat and Begda have an agreement where they can see other people? You never know, what people show on social media is completely fake and an act. You never know the truth about someone. So it wouldn’t pass me that they both know and agree to this.

No husband would allow their wife to go on so many solo holidays

No husband will accept to sleep on the sofa or spare room while the b sleeps in bed with a child

No husband will allow a woman to talk to him and treat him like that.

No husband will never not spend any time with their wife and child. I.E going out to eat, going to the zoo and outings etc

No husband will eat separately or want to eat separately to his wife

No anniversary celebration

No love or connection between the both

And the list goes on….

And it is SO CLEAR THAT BEGDA WANTS TO F*** other men!!! She’s craving men attention through her videos, her showing her self half naked at times in the morning or on holiday. She is gagging for men attention!
I have said this from the beginning. Sevda has never played the field because she was always overweight. She 💯 wants to f*** other men. Just wish she’d get it over with so she can blow up her life and let Sedation move on.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I have said this from the beginning. Sevda has never played the field because she was always overweight. She 💯 wants to f*** other men. Just wish she’d get it over with so she can blow up her life and let Sedation move on.
She 100% was a virgin before she met Sedat, bet she’s sad she missed out on a thot phase because she was obese before… She only lost weight close to her wedding to Sedat. Minger gives off virgin vibes and is so awkward in her interactions

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Because he has to be at work at 5.00am. Makes perfect sense to be honest. 😘
He could pick her up from school each day and give her tea, walk Rocco with her, give her some attention, oversee her having a bath and getting ready for bed. Doormat could then just pick her up after all that and Ela would stay the night at Doormat’s house and she’s take her to school in the morning.

Mar 2, 2024
Friends, let us not forget that it is now over 16 years since Sedat signed off the first company accounts for Badana Fergusons Limited of which he was the sole director. Kuki's husband Tom was the company secretary. The business sector was landscaping services.

How did Sedat understand the accounts that he signed off over 16 years ago when to the present date he can barely explain to his own daughter that a melon was from Spain. Kuki was involved in setting up a front company in order to facilitate her brother coming to the UK and likely exploiting immigration loop holes. This was all years before he "met" Sevda on Badoo or Facebook depending on which version of a lie Sevda tells. I would not be surprised if Kuki was involved in other fake immigration claims of Turks and facilitated them marrying women with British citizenship.

Attachments

• Sedat Signs off the accounts.jpg
    Sedat Signs off the accounts.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 28