Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
It’s ridiculous with their race and non binary story lines. They proper go over the top. It’s ridiculous. I couldn’t cope watching it. And the Miranda story was just too much for me
They made Steve look like an old man and I can’t believe Aidan was back in after what Carrie did to him and I loved the first movie but wasn’t keen on the second.

Mar 8, 2024
They made Steve look like an old man and I can’t believe Aidan was back in after what Carrie did to him and I loved the first movie but wasn’t keen on the second.
Yeah they did Steve dirty.
Aidan is a sap after everything she done to him. The second film is so over the top. Their acting is just ridiculous. I don’t even like the or second one but I watch them over and over haha they’re two of my comfort films. I’ve just finished the series for the second time this year 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Funny how the rings have NEVER come off on any other holidays….
Also putting them in the safe? They’re probably only worth about £100 total (that’s for all 4 of them in total that she wears on the finger - chunky wedding ring stack from Claire’s accessories)
She thinks we’re as thick as her followers. Never taken my rings off while swimming and mine are also loose. She’s after some Tunisian Tail.

Apr 15, 2024
England
This family is well dodgy, far from what they like to portray; the fake company set up by Kuki for her brother, the missing sister whom they have never addressed, something seriously amiss there; fiddling the accounts; fake selling of crap, playing happy families, constantly lying about simple mundane things, sham marriage, fake nicey nicey to people, the list goes one. I’m not saying every one has perfect families or relationships but she’s on SM portraying a perfect life and if she was more real (even with herself) she would feel less pressure to act.

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah they did Steve dirty.
Aidan is a sap after everything she done to him. The second film is so over the top. Their acting is just ridiculous. I don’t even like the or second one but I watch them over and over haha they’re two of my comfort films. I’ve just finished the series for the second time this year 😂
Mine too and I never tire of the series

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
And the way she insists Ela isn’t fussy and yet wants the crusts off and the cucumber skin off 😂 Yes she IS fussy
I can remember when I first had my son 21 years ago, I took him to his first dental appointment. He was only about 9 months and the Dentist said if you give him weetabix with sugar then he will think that’s what they taste like. Give him plain with nothing on. Which is what I’ve always done. He was just making a point that they don’t need it. Give her bread with crusts and cucumber with skin!! Because she’s given her the Choice now she won’t eat it! They pander to her far too much!