Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Mooing over some buffet chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Sorry but nah 🤮 Not my idea of good vacation food.
That food was the worst!!! Those mushrooms looked like they were from a can. And let's get started on that fried hair!!!

I'm also convinced that Hippo no longer does EWMs because she has read here and realized how gross she is and sounds. That's fine by me. 👍

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Right, I’m going to be honest here. I detest the vile creature, her table manners are deplorable, she hasn’t got clue how to use cutlery correctly and she eats like a pig but ….. tonight she actually looked good. Her makeup completely changed her and from what I could see of it the dress looked lovely. Not often that I can say anything complimentary about her as she’s usually a tragedy.

Mar 8, 2024
Right, I’m going to be honest here. I detest the vile creature, her table manners are deplorable, she hasn’t got clue how to use cutlery correctly and she eats like a pig but ….. tonight she actually looked good. Her makeup completely changed her and from what I could see of it the dress looked lovely. Not often that I can say anything complimentary about her as she’s usually a tragedy.
She looks awful the lipstick is awful. She never dolls up like this at home when she goes anywhere, it’s always when she’s away without her husband. No rings and a face full of make up. She’s desperate for attention. And she’s filtered to do.