Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Right, I’m going to be honest here. I detest the vile creature, her table manners are deplorable, she hasn’t got clue how to use cutlery correctly and she eats like a pig but ….. tonight she actually looked good. Her makeup completely changed her and from what I could see of it the dress looked lovely. Not often that I can say anything complimentary about her as she’s usually a tragedy.
She’s after a good dicking that’s all

Mar 2, 2024
Did I hear right, she mentioned a boat trip, then that there is a shop there, is that her only aim? To buy cheap se and not interested in any scenery
That’s all she buys. Cheap Tacky crap! Same as her house decor and the clothes she buys from Shein! Hope there’s life jackets on the boat, because them 2 fat slags will sink it. Hopefully a 🦈 will finish them off. Sorry not sorry! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
What’s the obsession with telling everyone that she’s tipping?
She’s not stopped going on about.
Cus she is so tight so she has to announce when she’s opening her arse and not being tight. And she is tipping to get some dick in her
Ooooh granny’s out to dinner…at an AI buffet.

IMG_5039.jpeg
Lipstick isn’t her colour. She looks like a lady(boy) of the night

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Right, I’m going to be honest here. I detest the vile creature, her table manners are deplorable, she hasn’t got clue how to use cutlery correctly and she eats like a pig but ….. tonight she actually looked good. Her makeup completely changed her and from what I could see of it the dress looked lovely. Not often that I can say anything complimentary about her as she’s usually a tragedy.
I guarantee Mine did her makeup for her, she never looks like that when she does her own.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m afraid, it’s clear, you have no idea about the various filters that Sevda uses and when she’s abroad, she uses ‘glamour’ type filters also. It’s VERY OBVIOUS she’s overdone the filters to an extreme tonight! 🤣 We all have recognised these ‘Barbie doll/Disney make up filters’ seem to ‘magically’ appear when she’s in other countries. Sevda herself tried to say that she just looks like this when she lands in Turkey or another country and that her phone/camera must change and she looks like this! 🤣She was getting people in her comments asking her what filters she uses! She never admits it’s the filters she uses! My colleagues have seen Sevda in real life and they say she’s much bigger, fatter and her face is much larger and her skin is very poor…greasy and not smooth at all. It’s the filters she uses to make it look smooth, a lot slimmer and take away her baggy eyes. Make up can’t take away those big bulbous bags under her eyes. Her dress is something my grandma would wear! It looks cheap & tacky - probably a Shein dress. I hope you don’t mind me saying but I’m not sure this is the site for you. You tend to back Sevda up a lot recently and you don’t recognise the same personality traits of Sevda that most on here see or the way she covers up her real looks with differing filters. She’s not being real and causing young girls/women to not be fine in their own skin. Are you a relative of hers???

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
I cannot stand the way she eats ice cream. She takes a spoonful and kind of sucks just half of it off the spoon. Gives me the shudders! It’s like she’s savouring it by making it last longer! I guess it’s the only thing she eats slowly! However, it gives me the ick!!!!
This is how becki jones eats, especially soft things like mash and Ice cream, only slurps half of it, it’s disgusting