Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hi Guyz 👋 Thought I’d say hello as your resident twoll 😂 and just letting you know I need a break for my sanity from watching that bint and replying to the dumbest c* s of all of mankind!! Mother of god. I was starting to feel sorry for the dumb idiots. Not her though.

Had a great laugh 😂 and delighted to see some more trolls coming up because I can’t look at her any longer I was losing brain cells talking like her (the broken English was absolutely character 😂)

Kolay were hilarious, so unprofessional and the dumb fs were all messaging me too.

I’m not the Becki one but I was inspired by exactly that. I’m not De-influencer but a huge fan.

Sevda: I cannot stand you, so when you read this; There were lovely people actually being so nice to you (ME) when I gave them some attention. You managed to delete everything but never bothered like or reply to your dumb followers until you had to pop in. (Unless they literally are bots and you are aware of that) Enjoy your holiday, you are welcome for the page boost because you needed it. Lazy b thinking you’re too good to answer anyone unless you know them.
Don’t worry, I’ll be back when you least suspect, and others are taking on the job now anyway - as you deserve - hahahaha as begDad would say.
You are a melt of a narcissist lying witch. Karma is going to hit you so hard you’re going to need them doctors and NHS.

End rant. Whatever you’re doing today guys have a lovely day see you all soon 😩 👋 Fanks for laughing along - some replies were classically hilarious 😆😂
Omg just read this!!! Amazing work twoll 🫡 You will go down in Sevda twolling history… Absolute icon.

Deinfluencer (another Sevda twoll legend) hangs out on here as @Sevda_the_seagull

Mar 8, 2024
She’s extra annoying on her prostitute eat with me. The chicken looks like a saggy tit. She is being so positive about this hotel cus the last one she was so negative about when she was with her mum and dad. The food looks atrocious. “It was cooked in a tagine” saying it as if she knows what she’s talking about.
Also the way she puts one hand under whatever drinking vessel she has absolutely fing irritates the s out of me

Mar 2, 2024
Hi Guyz 👋 Thought I’d say hello as your resident twoll 😂 and just letting you know I need a break for my sanity from watching that bint and replying to the dumbest c* s of all of mankind!! Mother of god. I was starting to feel sorry for the dumb idiots. Not her though.

Had a great laugh 😂 and delighted to see some more trolls coming up because I can’t look at her any longer I was losing brain cells talking like her (the broken English was absolutely character 😂)

Kolay were hilarious, so unprofessional and the dumb fs were all messaging me too.

I’m not the Becki one but I was inspired by exactly that. I’m not De-influencer but a huge fan.

Sevda: I cannot stand you, so when you read this; There were lovely people actually being so nice to you (ME) when I gave them some attention. You managed to delete everything but never bothered like or reply to your dumb followers until you had to pop in. (Unless they literally are bots and you are aware of that) Enjoy your holiday, you are welcome for the page boost because you needed it. Lazy b thinking you’re too good to answer anyone unless you know them.
Don’t worry, I’ll be back when you least suspect, and others are taking on the job now anyway - as you deserve - hahahaha as begDad would say.
You are a melt of a narcissist lying witch. Karma is going to hit you so hard you’re going to need them doctors and NHS.

End rant. Whatever you’re doing today guys have a lovely day see you all soon 😩 👋 Fanks for laughing along - some replies were classically hilarious 😆😂

That was legendary!! Fanks for the laughs! I was losing my sanity too trying to keep up with screenshotting the chaos 😂😂😂 Kolay’s involvement took it to the next level 😂 Dumb fs.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Omg just read this!!! Amazing work twoll 🫡 You will go down in Sevda twolling history… Absolute icon.

Deinfluencer (another Sevda twoll legend) hangs out on here as @Sevda_the_seagull
I’m very proud and actually it’s my first ever trolling so that’s how much I despise the bint. Couldn’t have done it without De-influencer that’s brilliant hi 👋 Seagull please do more whilst I recover. I’ll be back soon though to yap with the Americans 😂😅

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s extra annoying on her prostitute eat with me. The chicken looks like a saggy tit. She is being so positive about this hotel cus the last one she was so negative about when she was with her mum and dad. The food looks atrocious. “It was cooked in a tagine” saying it as if she knows what she’s talking about.
Also the way she puts one hand under whatever drinking vessel she has absolutely fing irritates the s out of me
How does she know how it was cooked 😂 It’s not like she SAW them cooking it… Did she actually see the tagine? Doubt it was actually cooked in one considering they’re cooking for thousands of people in a hotel and need to get as much out as possible for their catering… Has the dumb bint seen the size of an actual tagine?

Here ya go beg, free education for you about what a tagine looks like and their typical size

IMG_5452.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
How does she know how it was cooked 😂 It’s not like she SAW them cooking it… Did she actually see the tagine? Doubt it was actually cooked in one considering they’re cooking for thousands of people in a hotel and need to get as much out as possible for their catering… Has the dumb bint seen the size of an actual tagine?

Here ya go beg, free education for you about what one looks like/the size of one

IMG_5452.jpeg
Yes but because it’s sevda they most probably cooked hers and mines in a tagine cus she TikTok famous. 1.8 million weirdos.
She’s so cocky when she says stuff like she’s actually right 🙈😂

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
That was legendary!! Fanks for the laughs! I was losing my sanity too trying to keep up with screenshotting the chaos 😂😂😂 Kolay’s involvement took it to the next level 😂 Dumb fs.
I saw that 🤣🤣😂🤣 sorry and thanks for your hard work LOL - are you ‘J’ on TikTok? My phone is full of screenshots of thickos apologising to me after I gently insulted them 😭She has an unwell fan base that’s for certain

Mar 2, 2024
I saw that 🤣🤣😂🤣 sorry and thanks for your hard work LOL - are you ‘J’ on TikTok? My phone is full of screenshots of thickos apologising to me after I gently insulted them 😭She has an unwell fan base that’s for certain
It was hilarious! No, I’m not “J”. I have only one TikTok account with my name and I never use it to comment on her page. I don’t want to have to create extra accounts 😂