Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
THIS BREAKFAST LOOKS 100% ABSOLUTELY FOUL!!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮…including that half burnt pancake.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT RANCID THING I HAVE CIRCLED?!!!

DID YOU BITE HARD LAST NIGHT SEVDA??

YOUR OWN PERSONAL ONE-OFF AL LA CARTE TUNISIAN ‘SAUSAGE’ RESCUED FROM YOUR SHEETS??!
If this slop is what she thinks is good food then I am the Virgin Mary! … if she can’t understand what people don’t like about all inclusive buffets then she really is as think as treacle… bland, cheap cuts of meat, same slop day in day out…Half the time you don’t even know what you are eating! Which she and hippo have admitted to more than once! … don’t get me wrong when my 2 were young we did the all in, not for the food but for the fact that the kids could get snacks, ice cream and drinks all day at the pool/beach… they had entertainment if they wanted it… BUT (Take note clinger minger) we also went on excursions with the children, took them to the locals towns and places of interest, on boat trips and ate out a few times too! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
There she goes again with her bad disgusting eating manners!!! Stabbing a food item onto her fork and then biting bits from the fork!! SEVDA WILL YOU EVER REALISE THAT IS FOUL!! Use your knife to cut up your food ON YOUR PLATE into bite size pieces before placing into your mouth with your fork….not stab a big item of food with your fork and then bite away off the item whilst it’s still on your fork!! You’re like a caveman!!

And this time she struggled to bite through it whilst on the fork! ..poor quality calamari that’s not been cooked properly! Al la carte food…no way! It’s just the buffet food slapped onto more authentic looking plates and bowls and garnished with bits in an attempt to make it look more ‘Al la carte’. It all still looks overcooked, been out of the oven too long, chewy meats and looks just awful!

Attachments

• IMG_8644.jpeg
    IMG_8644.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8645.jpeg
    IMG_8645.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 39

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
THIS BREAKFAST LOOKS 100% ABSOLUTELY FOUL!!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮…including that half burnt pancake.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT RANCID THING I HAVE CIRCLED?!!!

DID YOU BITE HARD LAST NIGHT SEVDA??

YOUR OWN PERSONAL ONE-OFF AL LA CARTE TUNISIAN ‘SAUSAGE’ RESCUED FROM YOUR SHEETS??!
This is what I wa thinking it really does looks like she has bitten down hard on some Tunisian penis and served it up for lunch
fing disgusting plate of food

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
OMG! This just made me choke in laughter!!! Can you imagine having fingers like that? Do they really not notice how ridiculous those tacky filters make them look? 😂😂😂
They sure has hell can’t what a complete t she has made herself look and that is the whores filters as well as done from her phone
Nothing but sad tbh

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There she goes again with her bad disgusting eating manners!!! Stabbing a food item onto her fork and then biting bits from the fork!! SEVDA WILL YOU EVER REALISE THAT IS FOUL!! Use your knife to cut up your food ON YOUR PLATE into bite size pieces before placing into your mouth with your fork….not stab a big item of food with your fork and then bite away off the item whilst it’s still on your fork!! You’re like a caveman!!

And this time she struggled to bite through it whilst on the fork! ..poor quality calamari that’s not been cooked properly! Al la carte food…no way! It’s just the buffet food slapped onto more authentic looking plates and bowls and garnished with bits in an attempt to make it look more ‘Al la carte’. It all still looks overcooked, been out of the oven too long, chewy meats and looks just awful!
Fresh, properly cooked calamari should be easy to chew and tender. I made some two weeks ago and it was great, but expensive as I wanted to make sure the squid was fresh and good quality. I bet that’s either been overcooked or the squid isn’t fresh (poor quality supplier to save money). She’s a moron so she’ll eat any old se and moo over it, they don’t give a duck they just want to maximise their profits. She’d eat anything put in front of her as long as she can slop some yoghurt and chilli sauce on it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

She has really struggled this time with the videos the mmmmmmmmmmm everything I do think she been told by the staff and people have complained, but unfortunately she doesn’t know how to eat correctly no amount of telling these idiots will change them they have gone past that
My GS forgot his table manners today ok it was a buffet lunch I did him but he got told and he corrected himself
Sorry but I was brought up from an old generation don’t speak with food in mouth, knife and fork together on plate when finished ask to leave the table if needed the loo, and wait till everyone has finished their meal, meal times was a time for ALL the family to catch up on the days events etc, no one got different food we all eat the same
All it boils down to is MANNERS
God if my Grandad was still alive he past away 1974 he sure would definitely put this lot in there place, he was a hard working man on the steel works worked from been a very young age but had family values and scrit but also heart of gold,which has been passed on threw all generations

Mar 3, 2024
Well another one giving the look of disgust at what seems to be the breakfast video, I really hope people are complaining as I would be to the staff and tour operators and her as well
She really doesn't give a rats ass who she offends does she. I would have no problem confronting her, but knowing me, Hippo would be filming it and posting it all over SM!!! 🤬

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Fresh, properly cooked calamari should be easy to chew and tender. I made some two weeks ago and it was great, but expensive as I wanted to make sure the squid was fresh and good quality. I bet that’s either been overcooked or the squid isn’t fresh (poor quality supplier to save money). She’s a moron so she’ll eat any old se and moo over it, they don’t give a duck they just want to maximise their profits. She’d eat anything put in front of her as long as she can slop some yoghurt and chilli sauce on it.
I agree. She’s clueless when it comes to quality of food, what temperatures and length of time things should be cooked and the accompaniments that complement a dish.

She just cooks every meat that she DOES cook (mostly she uses freezer stuff or has takeaways) …with the same spices/herbs…’oweegano’, ‘sawwlt’, pepper, ‘owiv’ oil and lemon juice. She has NO idea that those ingredients are NOT right for EVERY meat or vegetable!! 🙄🙄 And then. When cooked, she smothers huge dollops of yogurt, or ‘pewi -pewi sawwwce’, or ‘chili sawwwce’, or ‘hot BBQ sawwwce’ all on top when cooked! And then…. often cheese too! Often 2 or 3 of those sauces are used on each meal! What a mixture of herbs, spices, cheese, yogurt & bottled sauces! Completely not blending or complementing at all!!! But she has NO idea.. she thinks she’s creating something nice! 🤢🤮

And she has no idea certain brands do NOT want their name and products being associated with the way she cooks AND eats!

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She really doesn't give a rats ass who she offends does she. I would have no problem confronting her, but knowing me, Hippo would be filming it and posting it all over SM!!! 🤬
She really doesn’t yeah your right she probably would but I would make sure she got confronted as well
They all think they can do what they want as they get away with everything but soon enough someone will stand up to them and I can’t wait for that day

Mar 3, 2024
She has really struggled this time with the videos the mmmmmmmmmmm everything I do think she been told by the staff and people have complained, but unfortunately she doesn’t know how to eat correctly no amount of telling these idiots will change them they have gone past that
My GS forgot his table manners today ok it was a buffet lunch I did him but he got told and he corrected himself
Sorry but I was brought up from an old generation don’t speak with food in mouth, knife and fork together on plate when finished ask to leave the table if needed the loo, and wait till everyone has finished their meal, meal times was a time for ALL the family to catch up on the days events etc, no one got different food we all eat the same
All it boils down to is MANNERS
God if my Grandad was still alive he past away 1974 he sure would definitely put this lot in there place, he was a hard working man on the steel works worked from been a very young age but had family values and scrit but also heart of gold,which has been passed on threw all generations
I was raised with parents who didn't allow talking with your mouth full, licking your fingers, no separate meals, no TV during meals. When I see any of these behaviors I cringe.