Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
Chicken wings you’re by far my favourite on here. Sending you so much love and strength. I’m really really sorry to hear what you’re going through ♥️♥️

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
i’m so sorry! losing a pet is the worst. i still sometimes shed a tear about my kitten years later, but time does heal. sending love xx

Mar 3, 2024
But she shovelled a pasta dish full of prawns down at the airport before getting on the fing flight to Tunisia! Dumb t
Which she bitched about because it needed chillies. WTF Beg, not every frigging dish needs your horrid additions. I would personally pay you money off you ever ate something just the way it should be eaten.

Mar 3, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
I'm so sorry about your fur baby and your mom. 🙁

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
I'm so sorry for your loss, pets are a part of the family. Sending hugs. xx

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's got her Doormat monitoring her comments! I've posted a few things.. subtle enough to not get me blocked ( maybe not yet ! ) and I think she's monitoring Hippos account as well- I made a comment about her having not one , but two older sisters.. it never got deleted and I never got blocked- but they've got Doormat on the case - I looked at who had viewed my profile.. and she was there!

May 22, 2024
Australia
Why oh why does Hairy tits continue to exploit his poor wife in his videos, when he knows how really uncomfortable she is. Let her eat in frigging peace you ditz!
Like his daughter, he just wants to make money and doesn’t give a do who he hurts or takes down in the process.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
I’m so sorry. Sending you lots of support and positive thoughts. Please take time and spend with your loved ones and not watching Sevda who is a stupid bint of a person.

Mar 2, 2024
Let her be gifted these stupid free gifts!!!! They don’t pay the bills, she doesn’t use them. It’s just for show. Show and tell… don’t let her upset any of you!!! She’s an idiot. Her days are counted…
It doesn’t bother me the stuff she gets at all. If these Companies are that stupid to Gift to Idiots that never Buy or use their products then more fool them.
She makes my fing Skin Crawl. No one else, only her! I would Literally do time for her! She’s the most obnoxious person I’ve ever had the displeasure of Watching! All her Family are do wits!

Mar 2, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
So very sorry for your Loss. It’s Truly heartbreaking. 💔 ❤️❤️

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
I’m so sorry you’ve lost your lovely fur ball of 15 years 😢 That’s tough to go through. Hope your Mum gets better soon and your Dad is ok - such an ordeal for you all. Take care and be gentle on yourself, so yes, you do NOT need to see more of Sevda’s neglectful, abusive behaviour right now towards her dog, daughter & husband!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's got her Doormat monitoring her comments! I've posted a few things.. subtle enough to not get me blocked ( maybe not yet ! ) and I think she's monitoring Hippos account as well- I made a comment about her having not one , but two older sisters.. it never got deleted and I never got blocked- but they've got Doormat on the case - I looked at who had viewed my profile.. and she was there!
No wonder Doormat is looking tired and rough more than ever! She’s staying up at nights babysitting her 2 daughter’s comments! Blocking and deleting. What a life she leads!

Why, oh why does Doormat allow such a wide badger stripe (white) to grow down her parting! Clearly hairytits-manboob won’t give her the money to get her roots coloured regularly!! He’ll spend lots of money on his bike, classic car and his Xbox toys, and endless T-shirts. but his wife never looks like she has decent clothes or haircuts/ colour treatments…just uses those awfully dye boxes that Sevda uses!

Attachments

• IMG_8723.jpeg
    IMG_8723.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8724.jpeg
    IMG_8724.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 29

LMack

Mar 2, 2024