Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
imagine someone said to you, listen you need becareful and safeguard your child. Inappropriate photos like the kid in bed, in nightgown, bikini, attempting to put a swimming cap on. Telling her to say mmmmm… all these are disgusting!!! People are not saying don’t ever post your child. They saying you use her for views!!!! What mum have you all seen on TikTok saying I love you in that manner that she said to Ela…

Sevda you are USING YOUR DAUGHTER FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!! You are so thick!!!!!

Anyone can literally kidnap that child because they know soooo much about her, her school timetable, school trips!!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I have never commented on that other t Aimee's page and could view her on my 'other' account. Low and behold since I commented on Auroras and now on the Latest Tea's post I can't view her. Please don't tell me she's gone through these posts and also blocked anyone that commented? And they call us sad with nothing else better to do. Not that it's any loss! Her "first sip of the day" just embarrasses me. It's just the peculiar behaviours and lengths they go to. Like I said earlier it's bordering a mental disorder.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sevda has absolutely NOTHING to offer on TikTok. So she created this fake personality of being so kind. This angel that makes everyone’s day. Just like that American lady mama tot. TikTok personalities that’s all it is.

Sevda behind the camera is rude and aggressive. We’ve all seen her snip in some post. Especially with Ela and sedat. The way she talks to sedat on camera. Imagine how she is off camera to them!

She’s the same with her family. If she doesn’t get her way she sulks and cries. Just like she did in Cyprus.

We see through you!!!!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh dear Sevda… LOTS of negative comments about you on the Latest Tea video, which I’ve screenshotted and included below in case the video gets taken down by Sevda and her minions. Just goes to show many people agree with Aurora despite Sevda and her bullying minions trying to pretend she’s not done anything wrong

IMG_6809.jpeg

IMG_6810.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

IMG_6812.jpeg

IMG_6813.jpeg

IMG_6814.jpeg

IMG_6815.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

IMG_6819.jpeg

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
It’s whatever suits her narrative or advert she is flogging for
Ah... damage limitation suddenly posting an old one of how her and Sedat met ... several comments on Auroras tiktok mentioned how horrible she was to Sedat and mentioned about him being kicked under the table. Sevda - you thick t .... we can read you like a book !

Mar 8, 2024
Ah... damage limitation suddenly posting an old one of how her and Sedat met ... several comments on Auroras tiktok mentioned how horrible she was to Sedat and mentioned about him being kicked under the table. Sevda - you thick t .... we can read you like a book !
She blocked me for saying she’s horrible to him. Still can’t believe she kicked him. She’s a disgrace. Absolutely horrible human being. Back to acting all sweet and posting about her and sedat like she loves him. She doesn’t love him and he doesn’t like her. She bullies him no end

Mar 4, 2024
I have never commented on that other t Aimee's page and could view her on my 'other' account. Lo and behold since I commented on Auroras and now on the Latest Tea's post I can't view her. Please don't tell me she's gone through these posts and also blocked anyone that commented? And they call us sad with nothing else better to do. Not that it's any loss! Her "first sip of the day" just embarrasses me. It's just the peculiar behaviours and lengths they go to. Like I said earlier it's bordering a mental disorder.
This is what these Bellends class as a days work !! Sitting on their arses scouring TikTok to find content for themselves, or to find a reason to make an extra video sticking up for their fake TikTok mates and pretending they care. I bet they all actually LOVE it when another “creator” is in the s