Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Itā€™s the bit for me when she said ā€˜if youā€™ve got something to say then why not inbox me, message me and say you have concernsā€™

SEVDA LISTEN HERE YOU WITCH, people HAVE messaged you, they have commented their concerns but YOU BLOCK THEM, you block anything that doesnā€™t have hearts and kisses and arse lick messages in it.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Mar 2, 2024
Is Sevda FINALLY getting cancelled? lol šŸ˜‚ She really brought this on herself
Unfortunately, I donā€™t think so. As long as people watch and she is earning more than the pittance she made ā€œin pharmacyā€, sheā€™s not going anywhere. But being called out like this is making her miserable so thatā€™s something!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Unfortunately, I donā€™t think so. As long as people watch and she is earning more than the pittance she made ā€œin pharmacyā€, sheā€™s not going anywhere. But being called out like this is making her miserable so thatā€™s something!
Thereā€™s definitely more people willing to speak negatively about her than beforeā€¦ When I first started on Reddit it seemed like there were so many fewer people willing to speak out about her due to her crazed cult. People were constantly insisting she was wholesome and amazing and no one could say anything remotely neutral or critical without having a pile on. I used to wonder why there were no negative comments in her comment sections and then I realised she was deleting and blocking anything remotely critical.

Now with the Palestine backlash and this safeguarding video Iā€™ve seen many more negative comments about her when people discuss creators. Lots of people named her on that video about naming creators who block everyone and lots of negative things were said.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Saw this on tattle, it would give you chills to the bone. Lots of huns making videos now need to see this as exhibit A
And this is why she wonā€™t stop featuring Elaā€¦ She is making more money by having Ela in her videos (especially videos focusing only on Ela). Itā€™s so creepy how much many more views, likes and saves people are doing on her Ela videosā€¦ What need do people have to save a video of a child eating?? Itā€™s dodgy and Sevda continues to ignore people speaking about it.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
What ā€˜workā€™ does kuki do?
Sheā€™s had 4 cups of tea and done a food shop and sheā€™s complaining.
Nothing she is a total whinger. Can't stand her or Tom or lazy Sedat I was watching an old video where Sedat was supposed to bbq and he didn't even finish doing everything just made enough to sit down so he can start eating. I'd leave someone like him, he's too lazy.

Mar 2, 2024
Thereā€™s definitely more people willing to speak negatively about her than beforeā€¦ When I first started on Reddit it seemed like there were so many fewer people willing to speak out about her due to her crazed cult. People were constantly insisting she was wholesome and amazing and no one could say anything remotely neutral or critical without having a pile on. I used to wonder why there were no negative comments in her comment sections and then I realised she was deleting and blocking anything remotely critical.

Now with the Palestine backlash and this safeguarding video Iā€™ve seen many more negative comments about her when people discuss creators. Lots of people named her on that video about naming creators who block everyone and lots of negative things were said.
šŸ’Æ she may not be cancelled but the growing backlash against her definitely keeps her miserable and awake at night. And I love that for her!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
For the new people on here whoā€™ve been directed over from TikTok, what this creator is saying about Sevda is true. Itā€™s been posted on here before but to make it easier to find Iā€™m reposting it. Sevda is lying in her clap back video and there are numerous examples of her not safeguarding her daughter. We and Tattle have lots of receipts regarding Sevdaā€™s content/behaviour over the years.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov