Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Biggest narcissist on TikTok. Her clap back video, embarrassing 😂. Nobody, absolutely nobody is perfect & constructive criticism
Is part of life. You are a sad fake b Begda. You’re as tight as a ducks arse. Cannot even buy decent school shoes for Ewa but spend £15 on a cake to mmmmm on camera and you look and sound like a prat, you greedy self absorbed horrible pig faced waddling beast! Rant over. Your home reminds me off a second hand furniture shop, just tables everywhere in random places and you think people are jealous?😂😂😂. Your disgusting.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
imagine someone said to you, listen you need becareful and safeguard your child. Inappropriate photos like the kid in bed, in nightgown, bikini, attempting to put a swimming cap on. Telling her to say mmmmm… all these are disgusting!!! People are not saying don’t ever post your child. They saying you use her for views!!!! What mum have you all seen on TikTok saying I love you in that manner that she said to Ela…

Sevda you are USING YOUR DAUGHTER FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!! You are so thick!!!!!

Anyone can literally kidnap that child because they know soooo much about her, her school timetable, school trips!!!
She would be nothing without ela and that speaks volumes

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve made my account public again. F it. She’s not gonna win and she’s not gonna make up lies about me, and make people believe her because they can’t see the video.
I noticed a lot of the comments in the Latest Tea video were asking to see the original video so I hope people can make their own minds up seeing what you’ve said for themselves as your points are factual and valid.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Maybe time to go back to Reddit as well
See if it can be done under a different name could use Kuki name put it as Kuki bat crazy family and not use their names use nicknames as well as this one that way she will have 3 snark pages lol 😂 💞😂😂
I miss the Reddit days… Can’t believe she got the page taken down as she couldn’t stand people pointing the truth out about her. I even wrote a whole long post about what was problematic about her content

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh dear Sevda… LOTS of negative comments about you on the Latest Tea video, which I’ve screenshotted and included below in case the video gets taken down by Sevda and her minions. Just goes to show many people agree with Aurora despite Sevda and her bullying minions trying to pretend she’s not done anything wrong

IMG_6809.jpeg

IMG_6810.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

IMG_6812.jpeg

IMG_6813.jpeg

IMG_6814.jpeg

IMG_6815.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

IMG_6819.jpeg
Not one off her minions I went in at came back at me boring twats 😂😂😂 don’t like it as we are coming out I told her buckle up buttercup get the big girl pants on 😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Omg I thought that was a MTH edit 😩
That one was by a different account who posted a few videos about Sevda a year ago when the Palestine killings started… They were disillusioned by Sevda when they saw she didn’t care about commenting and didn’t want to lose her sponsorships and brand deals.

The drink driving video was made by MTH.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I'm concerned for her "fans". Claiming that Aurora manipulated her videos ..... Sorry??? If you take 2 minutes to look at her videos, you can see with your own eyes that's a blatant lie, and she posts Ela all. the. time. and in compromising/vulnerable positions. all you have to do is look for 2 fing minutes! I am so confused by this mindless sheep behaviour.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I'm concerned for her "fans". Claiming that Aurora manipulated her videos ..... Sorry??? If you take 2 minutes to look at her videos, you can see with your own eyes that's a blatant lie, and she posts Ela all. the. time. and in compromising/vulnerable positions. all you have to do is look for 2 fing minutes! I am so confused by this mindless sheep behaviour.
The only manipulation was covering Ela in the video….. you know SAFEGUARDING the child. You couldn’t write it!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How can it not be a parenting and safeguarding failure when strangers on the internet have worked out where Sevda and her family live, where Ela goes to school etc. all from Sevda’s own content? Her fans are idiotic