Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I miss the Reddit days… Can’t believe she got the page taken down as she couldn’t stand people pointing the truth out about her. I even wrote a whole long post about what was problematic about her content
I remember having a full on debate either with Mine or Munster (specific reading ) then soon after wham bam
I so miss Reddit as well but here is good but would love another Reddit bloody hell she wouldn’t get any sleep 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ah , the old jealousy thing they throw out .. makes me howl with laughter that one 🤣

Asian Jealousy GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm sure there are a lot of loopholes but yes... it is possible to sue someone for defamation on TikTok.
Oh really so I gather you don’t watch the likes of Angie and the others then
The police etc are fed up with TT
And how can it be defamation when it’s true and she has posted the videos herself doxed her address her school where they are admitted been hungover driving leaving her child in the care of other children leaving them in a play centre to go shopping leaving them in a hotel room to go out and get pissed
So I don’t think they al have a leg to stand on do you

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She definitely made it worse for herself by mentioning me 😅
The amount of people who think I’m making money off the video, and mentioning the creator fund lmfao 🤣 I aspire for more in life than to pay my bills with a creator fund..no offense
And everyone thinks I’m American too 😭 hurts my feelings ngl
The difference is you have morals and standards

Mar 2, 2024
She definitely made it worse for herself by mentioning me 😅
The amount of people who think I’m making money off the video, and mentioning the creator fund lmfao 🤣 I aspire for more in life than to pay my bills with a creator fund..no offense
And everyone thinks I’m American too 😭 hurts my feelings ngl
If it helps, I saw someone referring to you as the Canadian girl 😂