Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She tried to put aurora down by saying she’s got 1k followers so she’s nothing talking s about me!! Buttt look at that tea page they’ve got 144k followers!!! So Yh shut up b!!!!
She’s so ridiculous for even bringing up the number of followers… It’s not relevant to the point and doesn’t mean Aurora’s video isn’t valid 🙄

More comments…

IMG_6843.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

I missed this the first time I watched it but she called Aurora a “professional troll” 😂 Pull the other one Sev, they’re literally a normal person who watched you and made a video with truthful comments about your lack of safeguarding. Christ she’s obsessed with calling everyone a “troll”. What even is a “professional troll”? Is there some troll creator fund we can apply to to get paid or something

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I missed this the first time I watched it but she called Aurora a “professional troll” 😂 Pull the other one Sev, they’re literally a normal person who watched you and made a video with truthful comments about your lack of safeguarding. Christ she’s obsessed with calling everyone a “troll”. What even is a “professional troll”? Is there some troll creator fund we can apply to to get paid or something
lol if there was she would be first in line for it 😂😂

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve made my account public again. F it. She’s not gonna win and she’s not gonna make up lies about me, and make people believe her because they can’t see the video.
I do want to add my two cents 🤓 - Sevda says in her clap back that you’re not a nice person and you’re doing this for likes and clout etc and I’m paraphrasing but that you chose her because she’s got $1.8mm followers and is popular etc - BUT what Sevda fails to realize is that the only reason your video blew up is because a lot of people think this way about Sevda, she blocks and deletes and sanitizes her comments and people cannot provide their opinion and so Sevda created a mass of people who are not happy with being unable to speak up and also she selectively listens. When it comes to Ela, she uses her for views and engagement. Period full stop. Just look at the recent Taco video with Ela licking the sour cream off her lips. This video has so many saves. Why? Just why are people saving a video of Ela making tacos. Also, you could not have DM’d her because she blocks so who are we kidding. Sevda, you’ve created an army of people who are not happy with being unable to speak. They’re not trolls. They’re not jealous. That’s ridiculous. I too am just a normal person. I was blocked for responding to some comment and it was innocuous. I then went looking around and found Tattle and Reddit. Anyway, Aurora, you are entitled to make videos and have opinions and we are entitled to speak up. Thanks

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I do want to add my two cents 🤓 - Sevda says in her clap back that you’re not a nice person and you’re doing this for likes and clout etc and I’m paraphrasing but that you chose her because she’s got $1.8mm followers and is popular etc - BUT what Sevda fails to realize is that the only reason your video blew up is because a lot of people think this way about Sevda, she blocks and deletes and sanitizes her comments and people cannot provide their opinion and so Sevda created a mass of people who are not happy with being unable to speak up and also she selectively listens. When it comes to Ela, she uses her for views and engagement. Period full stop. Just look at the recent Taco video with Ela licking the sour cream off her lips. This video has so many saves. Why? Just why are people saving a video of Ela making tacos. Also, you could not have DM’d her because she blocks so who are we kidding. Sevda, you’ve created an army of people who are not happy with being unable to speak. They’re not trolls. They’re not jealous. That’s ridiculous. I too am just a normal person. I was blocked for responding to some comment and it was innocuous. I then went looking around and found Tattle and Reddit. Anyway, Aurora, you are entitled to make videos and have opinions and we are entitled to speak up. Thanks
Agree with this 💯 People want to speak up about her but they get silenced by her fans or blocked by her if they contact her directly…

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t forget she blocked someone for saying use tomato sauce or paste

Aurora didn’t cause this Sevda caused this by her actions her own actions