Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Don’t fing no but it’s a fing NO from me 😂😂
Hulu No GIF by Davey And Jonesie's Locker's Locker
Are you ok chicken? I missed all the stuff and people being rude to you 😪

Mar 2, 2024
Don’t no how it came out just read the screen shots on here lol 😂 not kidding it’s not as thou it’s Oxford street or New York Rockefeller tree turn on lol 😂 just a town like we all live in
Sevda is hoping for a newspaper article write up, so she can submit that in the hopes of getting verified on TT. She could care less about turning on some Christmas tree lights.

Last edited:

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs. I don’t assume I know what any creator or famous person is like because unless I know them in real life then I really can’t say.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Ffs - get in the bin " Kates life "

Apr 15, 2024
England
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs. I don’t assume I know what any creator or famous person is like because unless I know them in real life then I really can’t say.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Don’t know who she’s been watching but it’s certainly not sevda. The thing is these people watch her at face value, they haven’t watched her on a deeper level where the viewer is able to get to know the person and pick up on their personality. Fair enough sev and the other influencers only show a part of their day but what we’ve seen sev isn’t a nice person in my opinion. Not sure why she keeps using the word ‘genuine’ cos that’s not sev.